Women Drivers..... HAHAHAHA SO TRUE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Women Drivers..... HAHAHAHA SO TRUE

The video explains it all, I think it's from the tv show "malcom in the middle"?
    Funny but true... no respect for other peoples cars lol

http://www.pinnacle-apparel.com/womendrivers.wmv
    Originally posted by rickyduckworth
    i'll do *** things for the OEM trunk lip spoiler

That was just too funny!!!!
    "Don't give up, don't ever give up" - Jimmy Valvano

Comment

Yeah no shit. Fucking women drivers. One just totaled my CB7

Fucking switched lanes on a solid white line, right into my car. Then she blamed me for speeding, even though the cars were stopped 20 ft in front of me. I am sooo glad the cop wrote her a ticket. And now I'll get a nice check for around $2000 from her insurance company.

Comment

the funny thing is that the mustang was more messed up than that tempo lmao hahaha
        The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
        Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
        Check out my JDM F22B swap
        Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Originally posted by 93accord2dr
          Yeah no shit. Fucking women drivers. One just totaled my CB7

Fucking switched lanes on a solid white line, right into my car. Then she blamed me for speeding, even though the cars were stopped 20 ft in front of me. I am sooo glad the cop wrote her a ticket. And now I'll get a nice check for around $2000 from her insurance company.

That is not entirely true. Not all women are bad drivers. My boyfriend has 5points on his record due to wrecks and careless driving. I the female have yet to be in an accident "knock on wood". In my opinion it goes both ways there are some PEOPLE who can't drive.

Comment

"WAR IS NOT THE ANSWER" seems like sumthin i would do if sum one hit my car but insted of hittin there car i would hit them
            Xbox: cityslika4g63

Comment

Working...
            X