No announcement yet.

Gran Turismo 5 - Nov. 2/1010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be until around 8-9pm MST because i gotta work the next 4 days, but then its off to phoenix for a week

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
    1992 Accord EX Coupe
    My FS Thread
    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

ill be on about 9pm pst.

gotta test out my new 60" LED tv =D

Comment

ehh im too lazy to unhook everything then do it all again wen i get home tomorrow

Comment

Be on in a bit. Just wrapping up my paperwork.

edit: Since I didn't see anyone else on l decided to level up my B spec driver. Now he is level 21. lolz!
          Last edited by JDM_CB7_TX; 01-10-2011, 06:45 AM.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
          PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

NOTE

For those of you all whom may be just starting to get into the game....

For cars to help you progress in A spec a bit better... Do all License Tests and B Spec Races before A Spec. I just realized the majority of cars I use are cars that have been given as prizes from racing in B Spec and licence tests.

Just a bit of advice

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
              Was AlmostJDM in his Riced out Fiat? LOL!
              I was the race before but for that one most of us were in stock fiats lol except one guy in a tank cars and like always smokey in a faster car haha

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
              1992 Accord EX Coupe
              My FS Thread
              Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Doing Nascar on B Spec is so damn Frustrating! Stupid AI drivers keep crashing ahead of you and blocking your path. Furthermor on top of that the others ahead of you keep getting further and further away.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
                  Doing Nascar on B Spec is so damn Frustrating! Stupid AI drivers keep crashing ahead of you and blocking your path. Furthermor on top of that the others ahead of you keep getting further and further away.
                  im trying to level up like the king of GT-5 right here

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                  I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Level 23 by tonight. Thats my hope.

edit: Level 23 in B spec it is
                    Last edited by JDM_CB7_TX; 01-11-2011, 10:26 AM.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

Now that I'm almost complete A-spec Extreme, I'm losing interest in the game. B spec is lame as hell and I hate enduros. So...

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                        Now that I'm almost complete A-spec Extreme, I'm losing interest in the game. B spec is lame as hell and I hate enduros. So...
                        just wait for cb7t game night! lol

Comment

If I'm on. I haven't been playing much. I can't be up late tonight, I have a very important job interview tomorrow morning.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                            If I'm on. I haven't been playing much. I can't be up late tonight, I have a very important job interview tomorrow morning.
                            i know what you mean, i got mid term exams this week. havent been much except to watch bspec while i study so i could get some money. will be on friday night though!

Comment

got 2.6mil. now time to buy some ballin cars and cheat the system

Comment

I had 5.35 mill and now I am down to $600,000. But l think it was money well spent. Maxed out an Evo 4 and bought the formula Gran Turismo(Blue).

Also as usual Friday is game night. Everyone try and get on a bit earlier then usual. More time equals more hillarious experiences.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

Working...
                                X