Gran Turismo 5 - Nov. 2/1010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
    Thats what I was saying.. Swapped the new wing and it went to hell. Swap old one back on and putting back to old specs.
    you car is hella fast on the takeoff lol. fri should b good. we should get ssd ghost n a few others to join

Comment

I am sure RacerXX, Smokey, Jtek, and Almost JDM will be in for sure. Whenever I am on I usually jump in their lobby and they are all in there.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
      PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

awesome. gonna catch some zzz. got another 3rd shift later lol

Comment

Same here... Have 2 more nights to go though. Later man. Gonna watch this 4 year old and play some assasins creed or watch TV.!
          Last edited by JDM_CB7_TX; 01-05-2011, 11:43 AM.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
            im there yo

p.s. the nsx laps nurburgring in 6:49
            I did the Ring in 6:46 lastnight in the Sauber Mercedes race car, complete with 3 spin outs in the GT All Stars championship.

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
              Damn . I had the track down pat in GT4, now I feel like I'm having to re-learn it. I don't know if it's the changes in scenery or what, it just feels different. Harder to know where I'm at on the track sometimes. And I haven't spent much time on the Nordschleife yet. I use the grand prix circuit as a test bed for tuning, but haven't touched the Northern Loop much.

Ed. - oh, I must mention I haven't lightened the STI much at all yet. At first I was wanting a near stock setup, just handling improvements, then never got around to the stage 1/2/3 weight loss. I'll do that now and see what times that brings me.
              My 07 is fully tuned, running race softs. It's 505hp, with the mid range turbo.

It goes pretty damn good, and handles pretty decent. Get some unusual understeer at weird times, but I'm really impressed with it.

I also have an S13 Silvia K's that pwns. My FC is 387hp and drift ready and I absolutely cannot keep that car on the track.

I hate my Lambos. Actually, I've not been a fan of MR cars in the game. Some of the worst handling I've experienced, especially with the Lotus Elise and Murcielago LP640 on the Toscana track in that Grand Tour special event.

Comment

im in if we can take more races seriously. all the messing around is cool, but it makes me lazy to tune my cars. I haven't tuned any of my cars for awhile because i have no drive to beat anyone. i used to spend countless laps tuning my s2ks to shorten its times and achieve that setting im looking for.

Comment

I'll be on after 11pm eastern if anybody wants to do some racing/tuning on the 'Ring.

psn: KoRn_LuVr

Comment

I might be in man. Feel like shit. Just woke up from a long nap and I think I am coming down with a fucking cold.... I hate getting sick. I am very rarely sick so when I am I pamper myself.

Caldo de Rez is gonna be the shit tonight at work.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

I was supposed to work tonight, but my stupid debit card wouldn't work and i thought i might have been over drawn and checked but had 1800 in my account so called bank and they said it was working so I'll have to call my local branch in the A.M. so anyways RACE ON!!

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                      1992 Accord EX Coupe
                      My FS Thread
                      Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

3rd set of bonus races is up

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

sweet, lol at the un restricted C4 race
                          Last edited by almostJDM; 01-05-2011, 11:26 PM.

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                          My FS Thread
                          Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Sweet just did the C4 race, 1.5mil for 6 minutes racing and was in 1st place on the 3rd lap out of 5 laps.
                            No tyre or HP restrictions.

Just about to do the Ford GT race now - 1mil for 5laps of trial mountain.
                            Also has no restrictions.

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

omg ftmfw lol easy 2.5mil and 200,000exp lol

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                              My FS Thread

Comment

Restrictions from bonus race #2 have been removed as well.

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

Comment

Working...
                                X