No announcement yet.

Gran Turismo 5 - Nov. 2/1010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn I wish I could remember what my lap times were. Think they were around the 36, 40 second range. Not to sure. My subaru is tuned damn near perfect..

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
    PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
      lol make sure your running racing:soft tires
      I was. Probably didn't help that it started to rain lol

psn: KoRn_LuVr

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
        Damn I wish I could remember what my lap times were. Think they were around the 36, 40 second range. Not to sure. My subaru is tuned damn near perfect..
        6:40?
        how much power your subby makes?

Comment

It is max out... Think it is the upper 500HP area. Car has full weight reduction level 3, Carbonfiber hood, full engine level 3, racing soft tires, torque settings at 25(F)75(R), etc. Anything and everything has been done to it...

I am thinking it I add an aftermarket wing I can get more Downforce and get a bit better handling but why mess with what is working.
          Last edited by JDM_CB7_TX; 01-05-2011, 03:21 AM.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
            It is max out... Think it is the upper 500HP area. Car has full weight Carbonfiber hood, reduction level 3, full engine level 3, racing soft tires, torque settings at 25(F)75(R), etc. Anything and everything has been done to it...

I am thinking it I add an aftermarket wing I can get more Downforce and get a bit better handling but why mess with what is working.
            nice that cf hood will look nice in my rear view

Comment

And even better when you look out your left window and see me fly on by as well......

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
                lol i only race at the ring tho.. its no 1/4 mile race son
                at night, with no driving line. and 10 laps.

That the hardest it comes.
                Gary A.K.A. Carter
                [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

That is damn near impossible!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

With the driving line someone in our lobby said it looked like something outta TRON. I lmao!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
                      at night, with no driving line. and 10 laps.

That the hardest it comes.
                      lol ill have a 10min lead at the end of the race thats about it

Comment

Just raced online. Came in third, but my Subie hatch had an epic battle with a Super GT Supra for the first two of three laps. He lost it around one of the last turns on lap two and couldn't catch back up.

'07 STI, lapped the Ring in 7'11.235

Accord Aero-R

Comment

For some reason I feel the 05' sedan handles much better then the the 07' hatchback...

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

Yeah the older cars drive better imo, too. Even in real life, I'd rather have an older Evo/STI vs a new one. Less electronics and more 'raw simplicity,' if you know what I mean. Smashed buttock or no, the look of the new gen has finally really grown on me, so I felt like doing one up. I'll have an identically set up '09 sedan eventually...

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                              Just raced online. Came in third, but my Subie hatch had an epic battle with a Super GT Supra for the first two of three laps. He lost it around one of the last turns on lap two and couldn't catch back up.

'07 STI, lapped the Ring in 7'11.235
                              lol my dc5 laps that in 6:55.. without breaking a sweat

Comment

the 400hp rooms r gonna weep when i get my hands on a 91 nsx type r

Comment

Working...
                                X