Gran Turismo 5 - Nov. 2/1010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
    i actually wanted a G27 wheel for xmas but got to best buy n they were all out
    should get on amazon.com

competitive price and no tax and no shipping fees. home.

Comment

Anybody usin that HKS controller? I was thinkin bout gettin it.

psn: KoRn_LuVr

Comment

???? Haven't heard of that one yet.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
        PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
          the driving force gt is 170 new?
          In Canada. This one:

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/produ...cf7101ebbeen02

Comment

I was wondering what you were talking about when you said HKS Controller. So I did a little reserach.

HKS Controller

I want it bad. May have to order it with my $200 Christmas cash.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

waste of $$ if you ask me, all you can do is play racing games with it, and I have a racing wheel so no need even though its only $45

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
              1992 Accord EX Coupe
              My FS Thread
              Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

anyone wanna let me borrow their ferrari for one race? i need it to beat "la festa cavallino" ill return it back to you as soon as i finish the race.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                  anyone wanna let me borrow their ferrari for one race? i need it to beat "la festa cavallino" ill return it back to you as soon as i finish the race.
                  I got you, nvm forgot i sent a car already today
                  Last edited by almostJDM; 12-25-2010, 06:07 PM.

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                  1992 Accord EX Coupe
                  My FS Thread
                  Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                    I used my 627hp 458 Italia to beat that. Rather easily I must add.

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
                      I was wondering what you were talking about when you said HKS Controller. So I did a little reserach.

HKS Controller

I want it bad. May have to order it with my $200 Christmas cash.
                      oh god that looks hard to use

Comment

I can send you a ferrari in about an hour if ya still need one....

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

Anyone tried the Nascar race in the bonus race #2 yet?

I managed to get 12th place out of 12

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
                            I can send you a ferrari in about an hour if ya still need one....
                            if you can hook me up that would be great! thanks man.

Comment

Sent bro....

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

Alright, so I got fed up with that piece of crap Intec wheel and went out this morning and bought the Driving Force GT wheel. Cost me $170 and let me tell you, it is worth every penny for this wheel if you can't afford a G25 or G27.

Build quality is awesome. Has carpet pins for the pedals so they dont slide around. Force feedback is awesome. 900 degrees of rotation. Controls are buttery smooth and everything conveniently placed on the wheel. Te best feature is how solidly it clamps to a table. I have it literally hanging on the edge of a desk because my table top is too thick for the clamps to go all the way under and these things are like freakin vice grips.

GO BUY IT.

This is my updated cockpit lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X