No announcement yet.

Gran Turismo 5 - Nov. 2/1010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a little money in the mail yesterday from my grandparents for xmas....went out today and bought a used PS3 slim for $175. Helllzzzzz yeah.

So ofcourse, I bought GT5

Comment

Gonna be on a little later then I thought.... Going to take the kids and niece to see christmas lights and will be back within an hour..... If anyone is on I will join your room(Ghost).
      Last edited by JDM_CB7_TX; 12-18-2010, 09:25 PM.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
      PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

1988 Honda Accord Coupe

Just got it..... Finally!!!!!!

Will post some pics in a few....

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
          Just got it..... Finally!!!!!!

Will post some pics in a few....
          hatee youuuuuuuuuu

Comment

I wonder if they are going to do a Christmas gift car... If they did a birthday car I am sure they are going to do a Christmas Car.
            YES,
            http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/201...t5_bonus_cars/

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
            1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
            2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
            2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
            2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
            2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Shelby GT350

1988 Honda Accord Coupe

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

fu** it im takin my ps3 to work every nite next weekend. missin out on too much online action as no one is online in the day time

Comment

I am.... only play nights that I am off man....

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

Haven't visited the thread for a while, I've just been working on my A-spec level (closing in on lvl 20 here soon; still untouched for B-spec, I want the reward cars but almost don't care to work my way through this kind of mode; I didn't like it in GT4, I'd rather race myself). Anyway, I was skimming through the last several pages and wanted to chime in on this question below, I've seen it asked time and time again in my 10 years of playing Gran Turismo.

Originally posted by jamaicancb3 View Post
                    Can someone answer me this. I know its been around with the GTs even the GT-PSP before (and i've wondered about it, cussed & complained) but....

WHY DO THEY HAVE TO HAVE SO MANY "SIR II EG CIVICS"?!?!?!?!

'91, '92, '93, '95?! (they might as well put in the '94)

What's the sense in having them all? They could have atleast put in a DA9/DA6 integra (and for all of us of course a CB3-Si ) instead and take out one of the four SIR II's.
                    The reason for having so many 'repeats' is because a) the team are big on Japanese cars, Kazunori is an especially huge Nissan freak; and b) it's simple. Making different versions of the same car requires no extra graphic modeling (therefore it wouldn't matter if there were a hundred EG Civics, removing 99 of them wouldn't make room for a single DA Integra), but simply tweaking the cars' performance parameters a bit for different spec levels. Jeremy Clarkson once reviewed GT4 saying they accurately distinguished the slight differences between, if I remember right, the Merc SL 500 and SL 600, "which is hard enough to do in real life." Being a car journalist for at least the last 30+ years or so (Top Gear's been around about that long anyway), you know he's driven every performance car on the planet and then some.

It only leaves me wondering why they didn't make all these 'duplicates' as Premium models when one was already done. Did the interiors actually change enough for Polyphony to want to avoid being unfaithful to their real-world counterparts?

It's kinda odd I haven't touched photo mode yet, I was nearly addicted to it in GT4:

Last edited by CyborgGT; 12-19-2010, 03:00 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

What race do you have to win to get the Euro Accord/TSX?
                      My CB For Sale

Comment

I don't think they prize car it.... You can get it in the Used car lot...

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

I don't think they prize car it.... You can get it in the Used car lot...
                          I have been searching for that car and it hasn't showed up on mine. Im about to turn the game on and see if I find it.
                          My CB For Sale

Comment

It's there man... If I find one I will send it your way... What color you want and modded or not?

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

that sucks about the chromeline cars, ppl paid 40 extra for the collectors edition and they give em away now haha, well except the jag

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                              1992 Accord EX Coupe
                              My FS Thread
                              Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by JTEK24 View Post
                                What race do you have to win to get the Euro Accord/TSX?
                                I just got mine at the lot! woohoo! in blue!

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                                Honda Accord Euro-R
                                Honda Odyssey Absolute
                                Honda City I-DSi
                                Honda Stream

Comment

Working...
                                X