No announcement yet.

Gran Turismo 5 - Nov. 2/1010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The GT300/500 cars are awesome but when it comes to messing with the big boys they are very lacking ven when modded...

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
    PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Update 1.03 is up now.

Originally posted by GTPlanet
      The servers are back online and an in-game news notice has been posted, but it mentions nothing of exactly what changes v1.03 contains. However, as can be seen in the online “My Lounge” options for an online race, a new “Mechanical Damage” setting is available for the event with three settings, as described by the scrolling information bar on the bottom of the screen:

* “None” – No mechanical damage.
      * “Light” – Mechanical parts can be damaged, but will “automatically be repaired after a short time has passed.”
      * “Heavy” – Mechanical damage will be more severe, and can only be repaired by making a pit stop. Damaged parts will be indicated with on-screen icons.
      Also PS3 update is also available - 3.55

Fixes a minor security update.
      Last edited by evil_demon_01; 12-07-2010, 02:57 AM.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Nice.... My friend was telling me he was doing an update and I was wondering what it was about. Good to know.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

ya i did mine late last nite it was a short update no biggy

Comment

I was on this morning and never got the update. crazy! Maybe I will get it in the am?

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
              which car did you use to do the GT ALL STARS Championship. i just wasted 1mil on a damn tom's supra n still cant keep up
              Lambo Gallardo all Maxed out. Its over kill though lol, and you can do the Lamborghini race and win a Countach

Finished all the events so far (up to expert), all gold and I'm about to do the last 3 expert Events by tommorow Just got my Lexus LF-A all Maxed out and its dialled lol.

Comment

Any tips on how to make cars turn easy? I'm a freaking noob.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Damn bro you are further then me... This is a no no! I must complete all the races tommorrow now.

lol!

I set camber to .5 in the rear and 1.0-1.2 in the front and it makes a difference.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

How did you get black center stripe?

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

Originally posted by ExplodingCake View Post
                        Any tips on how to make cars turn easy? I'm a freaking noob.
                        you need to start messing with the damper settings and spring rates, ride height. took me a couple hours of tuning to get my s2k to be a corner beast. i use the tsukuba circuit as my testing ground. i managed to get my s2k on the low 56 second range

for noobs id adjust the front sway bar to make it less stiff for a start.

Comment

0 toe and 0 camber
                          try to stiffen uf the rear (but not too much)

it all depends on what layout you are tuning. for FF cars i highly recommend running stock differential (in some cases stock LSD) as the full custom is way too aggressive and super difficult to dial in

Comment

Who else has 100+ cars?

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

Picks of Mazda Furai(Prize car for NA Roadsters in B spec.)

Hopefully I can play more tommorrow. Only got to play one game as my 3 yr. old wanted to watch his shows(Hot Wheels, etc.).
                              Last edited by JDM_CB7_TX; 12-08-2010, 01:32 AM.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
                                Picks of Mazda Furai(Prize car for NA Roadsters in B spec.)

Hopefully I can play more tommorrow. Only got to play one game as my 3 yr. old wanted to watch his shows(Hot Wheels, etc.).
                                I used that car to do the Supercar and GT world events.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Working...
                                X