No announcement yet.

Gran Turismo 5 - Nov. 2/1010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this game has soo many issues its pissing me off.

-whatever settings that u use in races or in practice modes carry on to your online gaming, but if you change your tires, then you cant change them out. you would have to get out of the community lounge and go back into practice mode to change the tires.

-i keep having to add my go kart on favorites every time i start the game. it doesn't save it.

i- bought snow tires, then it says i didn't buy snow tires.

-cant change gear ratios...

-no pole position round. always have to start at 7 or 6th place depending on how many contestants.

lots of things that you cant tune either. makes me wanna just break shit.

Comment

Is the car sustomization good in this game? Tell me what you guys think.

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
      "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
        this game has soo many issues its pissing me off.

-whatever settings that u use in races or in practice modes carry on to your online gaming, but if you change your tires, then you cant change them out. you would have to get out of the community lounge and go back into practice mode to change the tires.

-i keep having to add my go kart on favorites every time i start the game. it doesn't save it.

i- bought snow tires, then it says i didn't buy snow tires.

-cant change gear ratios...

-no pole position round. always have to start at 7 or 6th place depending on how many contestants.

lots of things that you cant tune either. makes me wanna just break shit.
        - AI's catch up to you 10x faster than you can catch up to them.
        - B spec drivers let people overtake when you tell them to over take.
        - B spec drivers crash into the rear of other cars rather than going around.
        - B spec drivers brake randomly in the middle of long straights.
        - B spec drivers wait for everyone to pass if they go off track.
        - For a friend to show, you have to exit GT5 and go back in.
        - Used cars shows cars that you can't even purchase yet.
        - Sam plays dodgems in online mode . . .

The list goes on, There are multiple flaws, Just hope they fix them sooner rather than later.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
          - AI's catch up to you 10x faster than you can catch up to them.
          - B spec drivers let people overtake when you tell them to over take.
          - B spec drivers crash into the rear of other cars rather than going around.
          - B spec drivers brake randomly in the middle of long straights.
          - B spec drivers wait for everyone to pass if they go off track.
          - For a friend to show, you have to exit GT5 and go back in.
          - Used cars shows cars that you can't even purchase yet.
          - Sam plays dodgems in online mode . . .

The list goes on, There are multiple flaws, Just hope they fix them sooner rather than later.
          wanna see my full bitchism list?

car mods:
          - very limited choices (makes everyones car look the same)
          - cant mix and match aero parts
          - cant change the size of the wheels
          - cant choose specific tires
          - no aftermarket support for the standard cars (cant even change the wheels!)

car tuning
          - cannot fine tune anything
          - cannot put superchargers on some cars (which some cars do have aftermarket support for sc)
          - the top speed lies

game play
          - the AI is like a retard behind a wheel
          - no pole position time trial
          - AI are cheaters
          - B-spec is a joke (everything about it)
          - 1000+ cars and only about 20% of them are premium cars
          - no drag strip
          - menu selection sucks
          - navigation of everything sucks
          - options menus suck
          - menu music sucks (get sick of listening to cheap elevator music)

online gaming
          - tuning your car, have to leave lobby and go into practice mode to switch tires
          - gotta restart gt5 to add your friends
          - there's no rally cars to race with in the garage of cars to choose from
          - getting dc from the server
          - the custom music playlist that you put on your ps3 cannot be played during online races, but yet it works when you play in GT mode

Graphics
          - shadows are horrible (yay for them trying to fix it)
          - standard cars need love too

i know theres more but i cant think of them right now.

they should of just removed the b-spec and just kept working with everything else.

Comment

I did the same thing with my snow and dirt tires to man. I bought them ahead of time for rally matches. If you look where your photos, tracks, and grage is you will se an option for items. It has your acquired horns, tires, and other items. Your tires should be in there man.

The thing that ticks me off is the modding and grapics difference towards standard car. Also the no customizing of gear ratios.

Has anyone else noticed that the AI do so stupid driving. I have been spun out 2-3 times by them clipping my rear quarterpanel.

Other then that all is good.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
            PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
              wanna see my full bitchism list?

car mods:
              - very limited choices (makes everyones car look the same)
              - cant mix and match aero parts
              - cant change the size of the wheels
              - cant choose specific tires
              - no aftermarket support for the standard cars (cant even change the wheels!)

car tuning
              - cannot fine tune anything
              - cannot put superchargers on some cars (which some cars do have aftermarket support for sc)
              - the top speed lies

game play
              - the AI is like a retard behind a wheel
              - no pole position time trial
              - AI are cheaters
              - B-spec is a joke (everything about it)
              - 1000+ cars and only about 20% of them are premium cars
              - no drag strip
              - menu selection sucks
              - navigation of everything sucks
              - options menus suck
              - menu music sucks (get sick of listening to cheap elevator music)

online gaming
              - tuning your car, have to leave lobby and go into practice mode to switch tires
              - gotta restart gt5 to add your friends
              - there's no rally cars to race with in the garage of cars to choose from
              - getting dc from the server
              - the custom music playlist that you put on your ps3 cannot be played during online races, but yet it works when you play in GT mode

Graphics
              - shadows are horrible (yay for them trying to fix it)
              - standard cars need love too

i know theres more but i cant think of them right now.

they should of just removed the b-spec and just kept working with everything else.
              wow man, thats alot of drama for a game thats suppose to be the "ultimate driving game". 5yrs it took for polyphony digital to make this the ultimate car game and this is the end result
              my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
              MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

Theyr were going to prolng it even more but the decided to put it out and do a crap load of updates and patches.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
                  I did the same thing with my snow and dirt tires to man. I bought them ahead of time for rally matches. If you look where your photos, tracks, and grage is you will se an option for items. It has your acquired horns, tires, and other items. Your tires should be in there man.

The thing that ticks me off is the modding and grapics difference towards standard car. Also the no customizing of gear ratios.

Has anyone else noticed that the AI do so stupid driving. I have been spun out 2-3 times by them clipping my rear quarterpanel.

Other then that all is good.
                  -as for the tires, it says i havnt even purchased them. so i had to re-buy them.

-the AI has a fastest line to follow in the race. it does follow it however, but it doesn't care what's in its way. it'll keep going. hell if there was a pedestrian in the middle of the street, it'll take it down too haha.

-they have s2ks for standard cars, but you cant get cockpit view. even though all s2k dashboards are the same. the only thing different is the gauge cluster.

-i can already see pd say "we have a patch for that in the works!" in the near future.
                  Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 12-03-2010, 01:20 PM.

Comment

can someone tell me why when i hit someone, i get disqualified. this is during my licnese tests. i can't pass this one fucking test because i keep hitting someone or someone hits me!!! sometimes i'll slam into them and i'll get disqualiefied, other times i'll barely scrap them as i'm passing. then there's the other times where i hit htem like it's a derby and nothing will happen.

Comment

That is why..... You are suppossed to pass you opponent without any collisions. Just try not to slide up into your opponents.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

Ya the more I play the game the less impressed I get....There are too many flaws for me to even want to think about if they released the game on one of the original start dates.....They shouldnt have to release patches to have the game be at a more tolerable level.

Good graphics dont make up for all the flaws....Especially considering most cars arent even equipped with the best graphics.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Can someone answer me this. I know its been around with the GTs even the GT-PSP before (and i've wondered about it, cussed & complained) but....

WHY DO THEY HAVE TO HAVE SO MANY "SIR II EG CIVICS"?!?!?!?!

'91, '92, '93, '95?! (they might as well put in the '94)

What's the sense in having them all? They could have atleast put in a DA9/DA6 integra (and for all of us of course a CB3-Si ) instead and take out one of the four SIR II's.
                          '91 Concord Metallic Blue. Status: under construction

Comment

To be honest I think it was an easy filler to get to the 1000car mark. Alot of the cars such as the skylines were picked because the creator is quite partial to those cars. Well thats what I read somewhere can't remember but I read it.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

join my lobby if you want to play.

fyi i dont have a car more than 450hp. so it wont do well on straights. i have the camaro that jdm_cb7_tx sent me, but that was just there to win 1 race lol. its not my main car.

Comment

Any of you guys have a problem with the sound in 2 player mode with the 1player car? I would link up with some of you guys online but im still building my army.
                                I only had the game for 2 days but so far i love it. I wish the specs were updated after a vehicle is built, for the 2 player mode.
                                FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
                                Pm meX
                                I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
                                H22A Swap
                                I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

Working...
                                X