No announcement yet.

Gran Turismo 5 - Nov. 2/1010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it was fun guys but I am off to bed.... Long day ahead of me tommorrow! Chick may be getting out of the hospital finally!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
    PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

LOL sooo last night i got a buggati veyron...and its a standard car...

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
      I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

LMAO!!!! Yeah I got that one 2 and I was like WTF!

AMG Driving school gives you one of theses...... Oh Yeah it is Lip kitted and dropped.... VIP FTW!

Last edited by JDM_CB7_TX; 12-04-2010, 12:44 PM.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
          LMAO!!!! Yeah I got that one 2 and I was like WTF!

AMG Driving school gives you one of theses...... Oh Yeah it is Lip kitted and dropped.... VIP FTW!

WHATTT im assuming all gold??

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
          I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Naw bro.... They are hard as fuck to do on gold. Hell I only managed to get one gold. You have to do intermediate race. You are using an old school mercedes in the wet.

It is a bitch sort of!
            Last edited by JDM_CB7_TX; 12-02-2010, 03:28 PM.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

the more i play this game, the more im frustrated. this whole leveling crap to buy cars.

im trying to customize my s2k gear ratios to find out i wasted 20k in credits because i cant even individually tune the gear ratios, only top speed.

some guy on the gt forum said that he's in level 25 and custom gear tuning is still unavailable.

Comment

Yep, find a car in the used cars, then realize you can't purchase it due to your level.
                Then you go and increase your level, and surprize - the cars not there any more.

Whats up with all the "standard" race cars too . . .

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Its all apart of the cars that got transfered over from GT4.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

woot I technically beat the game lol.

Comment

How did you technically do that?

Also just incase anyone was wondering it did transfer over as well.....

Gathers Civic Race Car

Standard Cars equal shitty pic quality!
                      Last edited by JDM_CB7_TX; 12-02-2010, 03:41 PM.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

anyone playing right now?

PSN: SSD-GHOST

Comment

Just jumped on now.
                          Added.

Edit: You aren't you showing in my GT5 friends list, Hmmm.
                          OIC, you have to log out of GT5 then go back in for it to update.
                          Last edited by evil_demon_01; 12-01-2010, 11:46 PM.

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
                            Just jumped on now.
                            Added.

Edit: You aren't you showing in my GT5 friends list, Hmmm.
                            OIC, you have to log out of GT5 then go back in for it to update.
                            yea thats what i did. haha. pos game.

Comment

This is stupid, PSN says your online and playing GT5.
                              But GT5 says your offline, wtf

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
                                How did you technically do that?

Also just incase anyone was wondering it did transfer over as well.....

Gathers Civic Race Car

Standard Cars equal shitty pic quality!
                                Once you beat all the Professional events the ending credits come up and it says you beat the game, but there are still expert and extreme events.

Comment

Working...
                                X