• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was laughin my ass off when i got a trophy for rolling my car. LOL wow
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
      Due to a lot of negative reviews I passed on this game last night.

Since I'm behind the times I picked up Gta4, Godfather 2, and IL2-sturmokiv.

I still might cop the prologue but idk.
      I really want MOH.
      Dont get prologue.

I have gt5 but I have to say I think I have to play it more to see if I will like it.
      Last edited by PUMASTi; 11-26-2010, 01:27 PM.
      1993 Accord EX
      2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
        Due to a lot of negative reviews I passed on this game last night.

Since I'm behind the times I picked up Gta4, Godfather 2, and IL2-sturmokiv.

I still might cop the prologue but idk.

I really want MOH.
        I'd rather do GT5 and/or Bad Company 2 way more than MOH to be honest.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
        1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
        2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
        2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
        2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
        2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

am i the only one who finds this game amazing? i've been playing a lot recently (not as much as some of you) but i love this game. i remember playing the frist one and every single GT after and i guess i've gotten used to someof the loading times. yea theyre long but i think the wait is well worth it.

the racing is fun and the special races are great, the selection of cars is awesome too. i'm still waiting to find that 88 accord but i'm very pleased with this game so far. the only thing i agree with is the level of customization. i thought it would be more involved, like forza 3 but no game is perfect. i have no major complaints as of now.

Comment

Originally posted by zmanwit90accord View Post
            am i the only one who finds this game amazing? i've been playing a lot recently (not as much as some of you) but i love this game. i remember playing the frist one and every single GT after and i guess i've gotten used to someof the loading times. yea theyre long but i think the wait is well worth it.

the racing is fun and the special races are great, the selection of cars is awesome too. i'm still waiting to find that 88 accord but i'm very pleased with this game so far. the only thing i agree with is the level of customization. i thought it would be more involved, like forza 3 but no game is perfect. i have no major complaints as of now.
            i feel excactly the same way!

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
            I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

I agree, this game is everything I hoped it would be.

for the rolling trophy does the car have to stay on its roof?, I've rolled my car many times but no trophy

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
              1992 Accord EX Coupe
              My FS Thread
              Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

I don't care what any of you say, im still getting it. lol

Having played Forza 2, loving every minute of it, i'll probably spring for a used xbox360 sometime soon so i can play Forza Three.

GT5 will be for pure aesthetic pleasure.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by bustedhonda View Post
                  Yeah Forza is deff better. Its almost like playing gt4 with better graphics. Forza you have alot more for tuning and upgrades. I thought for sure that they would change all that to compete with forza.
                  i dont think theyre trying to compete with forza, They already have it in the bag!!

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                  I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

4.75 outta 5 Stars

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
                    I have to say I am kinda disappointed in the game.... Already got the B license, half way to A class license. Trying to swap rims. Can't because it is a "Standard car".... WTF They are all standard cars! Non the less... Got me a 98' CTR wanna do Carbon hood. Can't!!!!!!

I want my money back or swap it out for Assasins creed Brotherhood!

Maybe I am just really tired and on a rant.....

GT5 is just like playing GT4 with more cars, karts, drifitng, and nascar as add ons.
                    So my feelings have changed some..... Ok ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the game play and the physics enginethat they used to give the game the awesome handling. Still bummed about rims but ehhh. Eventually Polyphony will come to their sences and give us the option to do this. Car selection is awesome. Hell I even picked up the Honda Odyssey because it made me lol!

If you like GT4 you will like GT5. However, you will be lefting wanting more as far as modding the rims to add that personal touch...

We need to have a CB7Tuner game night on this Hoe!!!!!

Friday or Sat. night and name the time.... Let the gaming begin

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                    PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

pretty much all the used cars are standard cars, and the cars at the new car dealership are premium, I've got a 97 ctr with a carbon hood

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                      My FS Thread
                      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

I don't get the point of Premium and Standard cars. Why?

psn: KoRn_LuVr

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
                          pretty much all the used cars are standard cars, and the cars at the new car dealership are premium, I've got a 97 ctr with a carbon hood
                          I own the same car haha.

Comment

My best guess is disc space

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                            My FS Thread

Comment

Dammit, I want a carbon hood and new rims for my CR-X

psn: KoRn_LuVr

Comment

hopefully sometime in the future polyphony will release a patch that can add more customization.

Comment

Working...
                                X