relationship problem any help ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

relationship problem any help ?

OK so most of u guy r older than me here im 19 ... so me and my gf been having discussions and i know i did some wrong things and i get jealous etc .... (no i didnt cheat on her) so im trying to tell her that i ma change and i want things to be like this used to be but for some reason when i talk i make everything worst she say that she wont help me she wont tell me whats wrong . she want me to find thing out and when she talk i don realized the lil thing she said i ask her for a lil help she says shes will give me when she sees that im actually putting an effort to fix things . she say i don't take her seriously and again she says for she to help me she wants to c me try she said that she hasn't seen it yet tonite she wrote this on her fb could this be something ?

''consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have in trying to change others....''

what u guys think of that ... help me out i don't wanna loose this girl

Originally posted by Ramx View Post
    OK so most of u guy r older than me here im 19 ... so me and my gf been having discussions and i know i did some wrong things and i get jealous etc .... (no i didnt cheat on her) so im trying to tell her that i ma change and i want things to be like this used to be but for some reason when i talk i make everything worst she say that she wont help me she wont tell me whats wrong . she want me to find thing out and when she talk i don realized the lil thing she said i ask her for a lil help she says shes will give me when she sees that im actually putting an effort to fix things . she say i don't take her seriously and again she says for she to help me she wants to c me try she said that she hasn't seen it yet tonite she wrote this on her fb could this be something ?

''consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have in trying to change others....''

what u guys think of that ... help me out i don't wanna loose this girl

Well in life theres a factor that you have to live by wether you like it or not. people change and things change overtime and others overnight. If she cant learn to accept you for who you are then it isnt a real relationship. You can change but you have to do it at your own pace you cant just change just for the person to like you.

Your going to find out that in life people are going to come and go in your life aswell. This chick may be the world to you and she can at the blink of an eye change and leave with no reason at all . Thats life in the meantime another chick who accepts you and works things out with you can actually be right around the corner. Like gucci-man says girls are like buses missed 15 next one coming. If your the jealous type man honestly you should learn to deal with that yourself .

Then if shes doing something or has friends around you can either learn to deal with the fact that maybe shes doing something to off-set you in such a way that it makes you jealous. If you find yourself getting jealous all the time tehn let her know how you feel. It works both ways you know both of you have to put in the same amount of 100% equal effort to work things out. You both have to sit down and discuss each others feelings face to face. If she can do that then well dont know what to tell you it may be time to move on for you both.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
      Well in life theres a factor that you have to live by wether you like it or not. people change and things change overtime and others overnight. If she cant learn to accept you for who you are then it isnt a real relationship. You can change but you have to do it at your own pace you cant just change just for the person to like you.

Your going to find out that in life people are going to come and go in your life aswell. This chick may be the world to you and she can at the blink of an eye change and leave with no reason at all . Thats life in the meantime another chick who accepts you and works things out with you can actually be right around the corner. Like gucci-man says girls are like buses missed 15 next one coming. If your the jealous type man honestly you should learn to deal with that yourself .

Then if shes doing something or has friends around you can either learn to deal with the fact that maybe shes doing something to off-set you in such a way that it makes you jealous. If you find yourself getting jealous all the time tehn let her know how you feel. It works both ways you know both of you have to put in the same amount of 100% equal effort to work things out. You both have to sit down and discuss each others feelings face to face. If she can do that then well dont know what to tell you it may be time to move on for you both.

well i ma just tell her what u .. said pron she just want me to stop saying those think cuz i have trued everything maybe is time foe her to c her mistakes coz a relationship is between 2 people and rite now im the only one that is really trying

Comment

Working...
      X