Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They still use the firing squad for executions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they should put them through "Gamer"
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I too would pay to watch an execution.

It's sad, there are people in this, as well as other countries that don't have a roof over their head, food in their stomachs, or a pot to piss in, whom if given a chance could be a contribution to society, yet we have these parasites that are constantly breaking laws and ending up in different phases of the correctional institutes. I say, if you're convicted of a crime, sentenced to life without parole, you should be executed within a year, max. If you're sentenced to death, you should be given a month, then you die. These people in prisons have it better than a lot of people on the streets. They have a bed, food, they get tv, rec time, have a shower... they have more luxuries than a lot of people. You go to prison because you've done wrong, you should have no rights, not be given free admission to essentially an adult day care.

I also think that if you kill someone, the family members of the victim should get to choose your punishment, no matter how heinous it may be. The fact of the matter is, you've taken a loved one from them, your family can continue to see you, talk to you, contact you via letters or phone calls, while the victims family gets to visit a headstone. The justice system is stupid

Comment

Aint no place for people like that in the world. just leave it at that

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
        When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

i wanna go to these prisons

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bast%C3%B8y_Prison

and

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halden_prison

flat screen tv in every prison cell...hell yea. horseback riding? fuck why not??

no
          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
          $30 HID kits here Thread
          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

hell yeah! id pay to watch a criminal die as well

go with some buddies then hit up a bar after that!!! makes for one great friday night!
            ..[CB7][STAR]..
            MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by stewie View Post
              hell yeah! id pay to watch a criminal die as well

go with some buddies then hit up a bar after that!!! makes for one great friday night!
              instead of, "hey lets go watch the fight!" it would be, "Hey elt's go watch the killing!"
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Exactly. Instead of spending a ton of money to watch a movie, get some popcorn and have to listen to kids screaming the entire time. Spend a small fee to watch it, maybe have a shot or 2, then watch the show. Perfect! Sign me up

Comment

Working...
                X