Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They still use the firing squad for executions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They still use the firing squad for executions...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100618/...h_firing_squad

I didnt know they still used it. I know they re-instated capital punishment but i didnt know this one of the forms.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Nothing like a good old firing squad. They should do that more often.

Comment

Hangings too. And theyshould do them publicly. Ive been saying it for a while now, they should bring back public executions.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

With today's appeal system, it's acually more expensive to put someone to death than it is to put them in prison for the rest of their life.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          With today's appeal system, it's acually more expensive to put someone to death than it is to put them in prison for the rest of their life.
          We just need to execute them before they appeal.
          Originally posted by sweet91accord
          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Comment

why does it cost so much to protect criminals. i never understood that. if people decide to kill and rape they should just be shot. instead of innocent people paying extra taxes to keep them alive. they should do what they did in the past for sure. it seemed more simple and cheaper too.

Comment

It probably costs more to kill a person because of the tactics they use and the people getting paid doing it. I could be wrong or missing something.

Comment

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
                  It probably costs more to kill a person because of the tactics they use and the people getting paid doing it. I could be wrong or missing something.
                  that may be. but i would kill a criminal for free.

Comment

Well someone's gotta get money.

Comment

I agree, they should televise executions. Show people what the end result will be if they commit a crime, punishable by death.

And I think, once they're found guilty, sentenced to death, they shouldn't be sent to death row for years and years, they should be sent to death row for a month, tops. After that 30 days, it's been nice knowing ya, but, you gotsta go!

And that bullshit, it being cruel and unusual punishment to execute someone in such a manner, look at how the person killed their victim and make the execution fitting to the crime

Comment

exactly. make the punishment fit the crime. the only thing cruel here is what criminals do to their victims.

Comment

Originally posted by [sLow]CB View Post
                          why does it cost so much to protect criminals. i never understood that. if people decide to kill and rape they should just be shot. instead of innocent people paying extra taxes to keep them alive. they should do what they did in the past for sure. it seemed more simple and cheaper too.
                          it costs more to kill someone because of all the legal fees and the processes to do it. believe me im a criminal justice graduate and everyone thought the death penalty is a cheaper way.

also in a firing squad, i forget how many guys there are who shoot. all but one gun is loaded with a real bullet and its distributed randomly amongst the shooters. so nobody knows who killed the person sentenced to death.

the problem we have in our system is overcrowding. we have a "get-tough" penalty, which enforces that offenders will serve longer sentences than normal. its supposed to act as a deterrent. but at the end theres just more people coming in and staying in longer. now politicians or the state needs to find some money to build more prisons to house these people, where do they get the money from? hmm....

Comment

Why not skip building more prisons. Id pay $10 to watch someone be hanged. Or i wouldnt mind my tax dollars going to that because i have faith in public executions. Bring that shit back and crime rates will drop.

Criminals know people inside prisons too and they know how to live and they dont mind being there. Theyre not learning a lesson. Its just 3 hots and a cot for them. Theyll "get out eventually and be right back on the streets." Prison isnt teaching them a lesson. Its essentially timeout for adults. Physical discipline is the only way to go!

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                              Why not skip building more prisons. Id pay $10 to watch someone be hanged. Or i wouldnt mind my tax dollars going to that because i have faith in public executions. Bring that shit back and crime rates will drop.

Criminals know people inside prisons too and they know how to live and they dont mind being there. Theyre not learning a lesson. Its just 3 hots and a cot for them. Theyll "get out eventually and be right back on the streets." Prison isnt teaching them a lesson. Its essentially timeout for adults. Physical discipline is the only way to go!
                              agreed 100%.

Comment

Working...
                              X