home on a friday night....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

home on a friday night....

because i have sat's in the morning!!! it's the last time to take the old version of the test, before the sat II's come out. anyone else taking them? who all has taken the test, and scores?

(I like how instead of studying, I'm all distracted with cb7tuner....there should be cb7 q's on this damn thing!!!! )

Finally...the drop! (I know it aint much, but I love it! )

Ebay Whore Crew #7

I took them a few years ago. No studying at all and I got an 1100. Not the best, but enough to impress colleges. There are some really imane math questions on there though.

A train leaves Chicago going 50 m.p.h., why were you in chicago?

Good luck with that one...
    Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
    D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

I never took em.

(if it makes you feel any better, im stuck at work!)

Comment

just got off work, and I got a 1150 on the SAT's.
        Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

I'm just not feeling going out tonight.

I got a 1400 on the SAT's.

Comment

<< 1160.

Damn AccordWarrior, you pwned that SAT bro.
            '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
            -'93 BRP LX 4AT
            -'92 AGP LX 5MT
            -'93 AGP EX 4AT
            10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
              I'm just not feeling going out tonight.

I got a 1400 on the SAT's.
              yeah, my brother got 1460...which is awesome....and i'm not stupid by any means, but that's gonna be hard to live up to...i just hope i don't get compared to him or someone gonna die

Ebay Whore Crew #7

Comment

damn you guys are s-m-r-t.

but i hated the Sat's, hella stressed out at 7am in the morning.

i topped out at 1040, couldnt take them any more...didnt match my 3.7 avg GPA very well.
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by LULU2CB7
                  yeah, my brother got 1460...which is awesome....and i'm not stupid by any means, but that's gonna be hard to live up to...i just hope i don't get compared to him or someone gonna die
                  Yeah, family usually does that comparison shit. :thumbsdow By all means I wish you the best of luck brother.

I feel that 1160 was my best, because I was a major slacker in HS.
                  '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
                  -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                  -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                  -'93 AGP EX 4AT
                  10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

i hit 1g even.....got me accepted to the colleges i applied to, cant complain about that

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
                      i hit 1g even.....got me accepted to the colleges i applied to, cant complain about that
                      yeah, that's all i'm going for....plus i'm in community college as a junior in high school, so when i graduate,i'll have my AA too, so i'm transfering as a junior, instead of applying as a freshman, so these don't make TOO much of a difference.

Ebay Whore Crew #7

Comment

Originally posted by LULU2CB7
                        yeah, that's all i'm going for....plus i'm in community college as a junior in high school, so when i graduate,i'll have my AA too, so i'm transfering as a junior, instead of applying as a freshman, so these don't make TOO much of a difference.
                        well good luck with it man (i meant to say that in the post above)

Comment

i took mine completely wasted with no sleep and got a 1440, i'm actually gonna retake them so maybe i can get more scholarship money, im poor

Comment

Originally posted by jdmishcb7
                            i took mine completely wasted with no sleep and got a 1440, i'm actually gonna retake them so maybe i can get more scholarship money, im poor
                            coincidentally, a friend of mine got totally lit the night before his SAT's and was still wasted as he took the test. he scored in the high 1200's

Comment

1440 is actually pretty damn good.

i know some kids who dont try at all in skool but deep inside, they are pretty smart/know how to take tests. they all pretty much dont care about highskool but get 1100-1200's on SAT. FAWK! i wish i got a 1200.
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X