No announcement yet.

Downtime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the hard work in getting the site back up.
    My CB For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      I'm waiting for the emails to start rolling in... "yo y wuz i banned i joind ur sight n den i cuddent git on den its dere agen butt it sez i aint dere no more bro ur site sux fuk u"
      Because you type like that... that's why.

Thank god the site just went down though, I thought my workplace had wised up to the fact that I spend more time on here than on actual work!
      Last edited by Masamune; 06-14-2010, 11:45 AM.
      Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
      D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
      ┴─┴
      ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

I'm just glad we were backed up fairly recently. mchaley can take credit for that... he made the backup in anticipation of this potential issue. He didn't know that it would happen, but he knew it was possible. We backed up EVERYTHING. Not just the database, but all images, videos, etc... on the server as well. If it wasn't for him doing the backup, we'd have lost a LOT more.

Pandemic Hosting really pulled through. I've learned that you don't judge someone by their mistakes, but by what they do to correct them. They really stepped up and made things work again. I'm sure it was no simple task.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          I'm just glad we were backed up fairly recently. mchaley can take credit for that... he made the backup in anticipation of this potential issue. He didn't know that it would happen, but he knew it was possible. We backed up EVERYTHING. Not just the database, but all images, videos, etc... on the server as well. If it wasn't for him doing the backup, we'd have lost a LOT more.

Pandemic Hosting really pulled through. I've learned that you don't judge someone by their mistakes, but by what they do to correct them. They really stepped up and made things work again. I'm sure it was no simple task.
          I appreciate it, Deev. I wish we were able to save the data and get this back faster but some times it's unavoidable.
          My Car
          FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

who really cares about cb7tuner.com anyways, our sister site bangbros.com is a way better way to waste time on the web
            1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Working...
            X