Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quartzsite, AZ - Columbia, MO

Just over 1600miles. 2 days.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

1508 miles..... Texas to Cali, or Cali to Texas have done it a few times

Comment

1,400 miles in about 3 days literally all over new england. which, isn't a lot of miles to cover for this area if you think about it. wasn't in the CB though, back in the EG days

life is good.

Comment

Overland Park, KS to Centralia, WA 1893 Miles, 4 days there. 3 days back. Moving each time. About 6 months apart. Full car each time. Driving there I had my then pregnant girlfriend with me, so stopped to see the sights etc. On the way back I was solo. Not happy about heading home, (Leaving heart behind and all that.) and just took my sweet ass time.

Originally posted by deevergote
          When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

1200 miles - Boynton Beach, FL to Lindenwold, NJ. Took 18 hours. Done in a 1986 Accord hatchback with lo-boyz coilovers, SLAMMED, on stock shocks. Average speed was between 90-100.

Comment

MA to Miami, FL
              1,509 mi – about 1 day 1 hour

Took me 23 Hrs Non-Stop with no sleep and only gas breaks

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                Done in a 1986 Accord hatchback with lo-boyz coilovers, SLAMMED, on stock shocks. Average speed was between 90-100.
                and this was mostly on smooth highway too, right mike? (hopes so)

life is good.

Comment

Mostly rt95... but the few bumps I did hit were bad. I hit one a mile from my house. train tracks... hit my head on the roof.

I flew to Florida to buy the car, and that's how it came. I changed the tires, but had to deal with the suspension until I got home. It's on Progress springs and GR2s now.

Comment

Ottawa, Canada to Clearwater Fla...took about 26 hours, and probably about 1400 miles...I've done this trek about 5 times

SOLD!!
                    Boosted H22
                    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Littleton, MA - Asheville, NC - 1000 miles each way. Did three round trips in six weeks. Broke down on the last leg back to MA in Nowhereville VA.... I've done this trip about a dozen times maybe?
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

My second furthest trip was Ogawara town, Miyagi, Japan to Tottori City, Tottori, Japan:
                        北陸自動車道
                        559 mi 12 hours 41 mins

We went further there because the GPS kept us on the highways rather than the shortest route.

Funny FYI. It cost us $180 in highway tolls to get there. If we had an ETC card (like EZ PASS) it would have cost $10... that's their special for weekends and holidays. FAHHHHKKKK!!

The third furthest is my house in PA to Toronto. It's almost always 6 hours of straight driving. Figure around 400miles. I used to make that trip almost monthly.
                        My Car
                        FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Working...
                        X