North America - ALL CB7Tuner Meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North America - ALL CB7Tuner Meet?

ok i just thought this might be interesting, i mean think about how freakin crazy it would be to have all of cb7tuner in ONE Location.. shit would be sick as fuck i know this would probably never happen since even some of the local meets people dont show up but its just a thought and something to discuss.

picture afm x10
    ** BUY MY STUFF **

It has been brought up a couple times. Its hard enough to get everyone out to local meets let alone the middle of the country or where ever.

It would be a great thing if it could happen though lol.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
    New people click here

Comment

been done. sort of lol

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Fuck north america. WORLD WIDE bitches.

Comment

yeah.. the only big issue with something like this is that it would have to be pretty much central and the east/west coast boys would have a HELL of a drive.. im lucky that im pretty much central, but i cant imagine driving for days for a meet..

Comment

not to mention if something breaks down on the way. at the spring texas meet we had one car blow a water hose on the freeway just north of san antonio, then someone broke a spark plug, and another car was leaking from a water hose. these cars are reliable for everyday driving, im not sure about cross country though.
            _

Comment

Originally posted by KB7Acoord View Post
              not to mention if something breaks down on the way. at the spring texas meet we had one car blow a water hose on the freeway just north of san antonio, then someone broke a spark plug, and another car was leaking from a water hose. these cars are reliable for everyday driving, im not sure about cross country though.
              Mine is.
              I dont know about anybody else's car.
              I've driven 20+ hours one way to the Florida meet and everything has been alright.
              :Knock on wood:

Comment

Originally posted by KB7Acoord View Post
                I would trust mine on a long trip too. Only reason I haven't made it to meets is cause they are always on weekends that my family and I are doing something else Hope to make a midwest meet soon though.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

long trips are easier on cars trust me. plus your not suppost to hit the road with out spare parts. ie, hose, water, gas tank, tire, tools ex..

even if its a new car. unless your the gambling type or some one with cash to burn on tows, car repairs

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                  01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                  93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                  93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

i deliver pizzas so i think i could do highway driving. i do over 3k a month at 20-23 days a month that is about = about 130 miles a day. so i believe i could make a meet but i never have the weekend off or the ability to take time off of work.
                    ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
                      Mine is.
                      I dont know about anybody else's car.
                      I've driven 20+ hours one way to the Florida meet and everything has been alright.
                      :Knock on wood:
                      You also have the knowledge and tools of Honda at your disposal!
                      I would trust your car over mine for sure.

Comment

+1^

Comment

been thought of lots of times. actually when i joined the forum, there was a chic from tx i talked to and her and me wanted to orgainze it. but we came to the conclusion of theres no way in the world, a bunch of tuners could come to like tx for a huge meet. maybe someday
                          miss my turbo cb7
                          moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                            long trips are easier on cars trust me. plus your not suppost to hit the road with out spare parts. ie, hose, water, gas tank, tire, tools ex..

even if its a new car. unless your the gambling type or some one with cash to burn on tows, car repairs
                            you carry a gas tank around on your trips?

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                            New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post

yea man, we should load a wagon up with a cherry picker and a spare engine. i have both

realistically, this will never happen so it's just a pipe dream.
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X