What else you drive IE: winter ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What else you drive IE: winter ride

i drive a 96 Tahoe LT during the winter because i live in north dakota and the winters suck here and getting the roads plowed takes at least 3 or 5 inches of accumilation of snow on the ground

this is where my pioneer monitor resides along with 3 kicker comp VR 12's and a kicker 600.1 and some kicker 6 resolutions

Last edited by DRAGGEN; 01-06-2004, 05:00 PM.

its like nothing in the world. definition of relaxation.

Snow??? What is that??? lol... We have mean wind/rain here on some days during the winter season.... Roads flood big time (bad road constutruction/drainage)... I have a 2002 Suzuki XL-7 that I drive in these situations...

L8z-
    Jay
    "Don't meddle with things you don't understand..."

1990 Accord LX- Maroon w/Raspberry pearl. Daily driven: NOT a stay-at-home-bitch RIP 8/9/2006

Another Gen4 CB7 ryde in the works...

Ryde Syndicate... "If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense..."

Comment

I wish I had an SUV for winter so I could just keep my car locked up all winter.

Well I teg my teg 24/7 all winter!

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

Originally posted by 5spdintegra
        I wish I had an SUV for winter so I could just keep my car locked up all winter.

Well I teg my teg 24/7 all winter!
        same with me, the accord goes everywhere. everyone else in my family has a 4x4 though. my mom has an isuzu axiom, my step dad has a 00 dodge ram 2500 diesel, my step mom has an escalade, my dad has a cadillac seville sts/grand cherokee limited, and my brother has a cherokee sport. i usually use on of their cars if im doing some serious snow trekking

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

1979 CJ7......4.2 i-6, theres nothing better then a jeep in snow!

^BEAST
          Happiness is CR-X shaped

Comment

hey finally got the tahoe lifted and the pictures to work..damn host goes pay only

its like nothing in the world. definition of relaxation.

Comment

my winter rides

Comment

I live in Florida so I'm sporting my Accord all year. Until I moved down here, I had a 1991 Bronco V8 5.0 and have a 2002 Honda CRV.

I usually drive the 'Cord though..
                Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

I love driving the Accord in the snow! It's the only time I can drift... Unfortunately, it's not usually on purpose! Still, I like the fact that it handles well enough to get around in snow. I feel confident in it even in terrible weather. Of course, now that I have the swap, I'm a little more careful. It's a lot easier to spin my wheels with 200+hp than it was with my 125! I have the cheapest tires I could get as well, so I'm sure that's not good.

I just hate the fact that road salt is accelerating the deterioration of my body. I already have much more rust that I want to deal with!

Comment

If I were back in Ohio, I would LOVE to drive the Accord in the winter because I can handle it really well and keep it under control. It's just the fact of having a paint job and molded body kit. Too much of a hassle and chance of something getting cracked because I didn't see an object in the snow.
                    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Yeah i pimp it in the cb7 even through snow its a fact of fact its a matter of gettin onto the road and you know whats funny we can get through yet when i was on the highway i saw plenty of suvs get stuck im like you payed all that money for that and im comin through in a honda cb7. Life is good

Comment

Gots to love the subaru......

check out my bumper stickers.. i love the Fish N chips one...

i got this thing for free...
                        Attached Files
                        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

i see those alot down here oh my god

Comment

Working...
                          X