I had an email today about my car...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had an email today about my car...

Because everything is for sale for the right price, occasionally I put my car up on Kijiji to see what kind of bites I can get for it.

I usually post the price a little high and ask for serious inquiries only.

I check my emails this morning and this is what I got:

"I know you said not to contact you if i wasnt going to look at the car but BEFORE you delete this, I just have to say that is the BEST tuned Accord of that year that I have seen. You have done a good job on it.
    good luck on the Sale."

Just thought I'd share that cuz that kinda made my day today. Considering I haven't really even done anything REALLY crazy with my car either and every time I look at it I find something else that needs attention.

Thought that was cool getting a random email from a classified ad like that. He obviously hasn't seen this site lol.

Email him back with the site URL :P
    My Car
    FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

haha nice

Random compliments about my car always make my day. I make an effort to compliment other peoples' cars when appropriate. We gotta keep up the good attitude among tuners.

Comment

thats nothing.

i was driving on the freeway and this hot asian girl in the front passenger side of a 2008 oddessey wanted to take a pic of me or my car. idk.

now thats G

Comment

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
          thats nothing.

i was driving on the freeway and this hot asian girl in the front passenger side of a 2008 oddessey wanted to take a pic of me or my car. idk.

now thats G
          probably to post it on anti-rice.com

Comment

thats nothing.

now thats G

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
              probably to post it on anti-rice.com
              asian girl is rice herself... your shiet dont make sense

Comment

thats nothing.

now thats G
                so when you guys got to a light off the freeway...did you do donuts around her mini van and then exchange numbers?

no
                Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                $30 HID kits here Thread
                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                  so when you guys got to a light off the freeway...did you do donuts around her mini van and then exchange numbers?
                  are you from the USA? every American know that there are no lights on freeways..

might be some on highways

Comment

LOLITSGOTTABEASIANTOBERICERITE?

Havent people figured it out yet?
                    To-Do List for Today
                    Be Awesome

Comment

are you from the USA? every American know that there are no lights on freeways..

He said a light OFF the freeway, like...after that thing called an off-ramp?

Use your brain.

Oh, wait...
                      Originally posted by sweet91accord
                      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Foamy, use your Ferrari!

Comment

i mostly get "what dose that thing have in it!!!!!!!!!!" but i have yet to pull a shorty with my car.

Comment

thats nothing.

now thats G

She probably had a penis and thats why she liked you. Just sayin'.

Comment

nice mike

i rarely get compliments on wanda while i'm on the road or in town.

most people think it looks like a sack of manballs. which it does, so i understand

life is good.

Comment

Working...
                              X