Hondata Kpro FTMFW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hondata Kpro FTMFW!

That's right, I go from smashed car yesterday... to this..................

Hondata Kpro with Cam Gear. 170WHP 170TQ basemap is on there. Now i need my car back to install, try out that then get it tuned!.

This was probably the highlight of my day.

Then again this made me broke, as usual!

Jesus, $1275 total!? Fahhhhk.
    My Car
    FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

You could have bought 2-3 CB's for the price of that thing lol.

Comment

Jesus christ... Well you gotta pay to play sonnnn.
        -Will

Comment

yeah no shit. got screwed on that 100$ shipping, they never mentioned that to me until after i picked it up. Oh well.

But now I got the best of the best. and if i sell this i can get 800$ at least. But I plan to get an RSX or civic SI in a few years to make this work on,

can't wait to get my civic back and play with it!

Comment

I thought you already had Kpro?

What were you using for tuning before?

Or is this on a different car? Boosted + tuned K20 should be well over 170hp

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

I had emanage before.

Comment

I know K-Pro isn't cheap but it's good. the S300 is like 599 without installation or any additional features like PWM (pulse width modulation) boost control.

Good Stuff! I really hope your car is put back together the way it was and you can continue putting everything in.
                Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamW View Post
                  I know K-Pro isn't cheap but it's good. the S300 is like 599 without installation or any additional features like PWM (pulse width modulation) boost control.

Good Stuff! I really hope your car is put back together the way it was and you can continue putting everything in.
                  can't use that with the civic. Kpro or AEM EMS since emanage is lame

Comment

why the hell is it that expensive? They really need a way to just find a programable hand flash tuner. So that you can overwrite the stock pcm.

Comment

Working...
                    X