Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where can i get some KYB AGX shocks for a good price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where can i get some KYB AGX shocks for a good price?

im looking to get some new shocks.dose anyone know where i can buy some for a good price?

ebay
    tasauto
    junkyard ( if your lucky )
    craigslist

Comment

Got mine on ebay for $330 shipped 2 years ago. I don't know today though.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Amazon dude! I thought ebay had the cheapest Honda parts...NOOOO. I have found more cheap crap on Amazon than any website out there and they are reputable.

Comment

If you want to lower your car more than 1.5", I wouldn't get AGXs. I've had them on H&R Sport springs and I wasn't all that happy with them.

Ebay is your best bet.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            If you want to lower your car more than 1.5", I wouldn't get AGXs. I've had them on H&R Sport springs and I wasn't all that happy with them.

Ebay is your best bet.
            i heard nothing but good things bout them.im planing on going 2" all around

Comment

Reiterating the advice deevergote gave you. Not good for drops. I've got them and I'm only running like 1.3" drop. They're pretty decent at that level, but they're supposed to be OEM replacements. Slightly more firm with adjustability. If you want to do it right, go with better suited suspension components. You'll be glad you did (or wish you had the first time you smack your downpipe into the ground).

Comment

The warranty is void after 1.5". They are not made for anything significantly lower or stiffer than stock.

But you heard nothing but good things... so by all means, go for it.

Comment

The warranty is void after 1.5". They are not made for anything significantly lower or stiffer than stock.

But you heard nothing but good things... so by all means, go for it.

Comment

double post??? what, are ya new?!?!?!!

maybe we should raise the noob post count to 25,000... hahaha

anyways, to the OP, if youre looking to not spend a lot. why not check out the FS threads. get yourself a good used coilover setup. i got my fnf2 coilovers on here and theyre still running strong.

even brand new. spending money on basic kyb's is just a waste of money, unless youre actually looking for a stock replacement.

Comment

Koni Yellows and be happy.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Working...
                      X