What is your bitch class?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is your bitch class?

OK, back in school after a nice winter break.... YUCK! There is always that one class that you know is going to be a pain in the ass and stands out from all the others.... What do you think is going to be your bitch class this semester?

Mine would have to be Business Policy

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

math grrrrrrr

Comment

statistics.. But next trimester i have to retake business law ahh fuck

Comment

differential equations..... i hate math
        dirty accord->
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...threadid=13407
        crappy website

Comment

stats.... business law... yeah, I remeber them days... I am glad that I am done with them classes. Law wasnt too bad, just because the teacher that I had was very funny.

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

Comment

spansih.. yuk

Comment

Work. Enjoy school biotches! LOL..

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
              Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
              Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
              Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

math! i hate it to much to remember and it is really not useful
                Hands Down Jerseys Finest

Comment

I would say Anatomy and Physiology, but the teacher is too nice for me to say that. Ummmmm.... I think Calculus. I used to know what I was doing in math, but not any more!
                  Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
                  D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
                  ┴─┴
                  ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Originally posted by thewoahna
                    stats.... business law... yeah, I remeber them days... I am glad that I am done with them classes. Law wasnt too bad, just because the teacher that I had was very funny.
                    I think the Professor/Instructor in any class is what can make a *huge* difference for alotta folks ..

But ehh .. calculus? lol .. I dropped outta *trig* like the 3rd day .. lmao .. I had no idea wtf
                    anything was in that class .. but *stats* were fun .. and really woo nahhhh ..
                    they have *Business Polcy* classes today? Kewwlll .. Tha'd kina be a cool class to have had back ... well,
                    then again .. back then, we were still using stone tablets .. lol

Coolest class = Drama
                    Most Fawked = Any Math Class

A Hui Hou !!!
                    Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Can I say 3?

Chemical Engineering Thermodynamcs 2
                      Physical Chemistry 2, with lab
                      Tech Writing (20 page recommendation report, on something related to my field)

Comment

Yeah, I just registered today for City College of New York.

I will have to take a remedial math, because I forgot everything I learned in HS. But to make it seem more "normal" CCNY calls it the Math 80 workshop. Anyhow, it feels good to get off my ass (took a semester off) and get some work done. Lets see if I continue to say that as the semester progresses.

So, yeah, Math might be my weakpoint. And Science was a pain, but I was half-assing HS, so I think if I focus, I'll be able to do my thang. BTW, my major is Mech. Engineering.
                        '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
                        -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                        -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                        -'93 AGP EX 4AT
                        10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

accounting II....again, hehehee

and personal financial planning. i dont even understand the first hw assignment. my classes as a whole should not be too overwhelming but its just getting back on the grind and devoting the weekdays to school agian

Comment

Mine will have to be GEOMETRIC DIMENSIONING AND TOLERANCING!
                            Every Wednesday night from 6-11pm. I took the class once before and failed it, so hopefully i can do better this time.

Comment

Kinematics of Machinery and Mechanisms with a focus on calculus based equations for ME majors.

Comment

Working...
                              X