Weird Food Habits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
    Do you take supplements instead of fruits/veggies?

I love me some fruit. I just dont love me certain kinds of fruits, lol.
    I do not, in all honestly I probably eat the most unhealthy out of everyone I know, but I still seem to be in the best shape.

I also can't stand the texture of a lot of foods too

Comment

Originally posted by buckysaccord93 View Post
      i as well love strawberry flavored stuff but not strawberries
      and
      im the opposite im not a fan of breakfast sausage but i love myself a good hot sausage.
      See, i can't stand Italian sausage. Im JUST now coming around to brats, but dont expect me to eat more than one, lol.

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord View Post
      I also can't stand the texture of a lot of foods too
      That's how it is with coconut and strawberries. Just something about the texture and the way it feels on my tongue.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I LOVE pickles. I dont know about ALL day, but i could eat them with every meal.

I like Keilbasa[sp?] and breakfast sausage, but not Italian sausage.
        See, i can't stand Italian sausage. Im JUST now coming around to brats, but dont expect me to eat more than one, lol.
        Just something about the texture and the way it feels on my tongue.
        Would you like a penis with that?
        Nuff said. I'm out of this thread.
        VIP Status.

Comment

"Nuff said."

Thanks for turning my non-homosexual thread in a homosexual thread. Im straight. I prefer to company of women to men. Hell, i even have a wife. Im not afraid to eat, and admit to eating food that resemble a penis. Because im not homosexual.

Please keep comments that are off-topic of my threads, out of my threads. Thank you.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Thanks for turning my non-homosexual thread in a homosexual thread. Im straight. I prefer to company of women to men. Hell, i even have a wife. Im not afraid to eat, and admit to eating food that resemble a penis. Because im not homosexual.

Please keep comments that are off-topic of my threads, out of my threads. Thank you.
            Don't get your panties in a fucking bunch, it was a joke.
            VIP Status.

Comment

Originally posted by 92vig View Post
              Don't get your panties in a fucking bunch, it was a joke.
              You did come off as a dick. It was a really bad joke. Especially when you really don't joke around all that often on the forum.
              Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

back on topic...

after eating just about anything dairy, i always down a glass of water. i guess kinda like a palette cleanser, except not.

oh! also, on the subject of dairy - pancakes with yogurt on top. yum. i hardly ever use syrup.
                My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

My girl has plenty of eating habits that are out there lol just for an example with kit-kats she will eat all the chocolate first and then the wafer also there is another one I can't think of the name but she will also eat the chocolate first then pull apart the 3 wafers and then eat them one by one. There is a bunch of other things too but I guess with me the only one I can think of is that I won't drink milk by itself or with food the only time I drink milk is with something like cereal or chocolate otherwise I don't like it lol. Everybody has something that they do different than others.
                  Originally posted by 92jdm
                  if you have any mechanical inclination, it should be easier than a drunk highschool girl after prom.

Comment

Umm..I CANNOT stand tomato juice...but i like tomato soup and bloody mary's
                    short

Comment

well lets see,

I hate tomatoes but luv ketchup

I hate onions but love funions

hate cucumbers but love homemade pickles

cant stand pigsfeet,tails or ears,but love chitterlings

love peanuts but dont like peanut butter

and I guess the really weird thing is when I eat my cereal,corn flakes,frosted flakes or rice crispies it has to sit and get soggy first
                      Last edited by doughboy415; 05-09-2010, 01:39 PM.
                      BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

I like poop

life is good.

Comment

"Nuff said."

"You know what kinds of foods are shaped like dicks? The best kinds!" - Seth, Superbad

Comment

Originally posted by 92vig View Post
                            Would you like a penis with that?
                            Nuff said. I'm out of this thread.
                            Someone's a little uncomfortable with their sexuality ehh? 9 times out of 10 it's the dudes that get so uneasy and uncomfy about sexuality that turn out to be ***/bi in the long run. If you're the one with a man's genitals on your mind upon hearing, seeing, or speaking of basic everyday foods like pickles, hotdogs, and sausages...then maybe you've got some stuff to figure out...no? Either that or you just need to grow up...

Back on topic.
                            Originally posted by King James View Post
                            When I eat most things that are hand held (burgers, hotdogs samiches, ect) I never eat the last bite.....dont know why....its not cuz of sanitary reasons....I just dont

Im a very picky eater....but not cuz I dont like the taste of things....I just cant stand the texture of some foods.

I LOVE bacon....but cant stand pork.

I LOVE chicken....but cant eat chicken unless I make it myself....but thats a phobia of a moron cooking my food and giving me food poisoning
                            You basically summed up what I was going to post haha. I don't know what it is but hungry or not I am NEVER able to finish the last bite or two. I don't know what it is but I literally can't stomache it lol. And texture matters more than taste to me. If something is mushy or soft I can't eat it without feeling off. Also I'm in no way a vegan or veggie but I'm SUPER picky when eating any kind of meat or anything associated with animals. And I refuse to eat anything close to it's expiration date. Even if I know it's not bad...I just get weary about it lol

I like this thread lol

Comment

i hate zucchini, cucumber, tomato and mushrooms. i will not even eat any mushrooms and i cant stand looking at them.

However i will eat salsa and mushrooms on pizza.

i dont eat seafood but i eat a lot of fish.
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i dont like the taste of a fresh garlic clove in my mouth. but i love garlic flavored stuff.

i hate cheese in my hamburgers, unless its a double western bacon cheese burger.

Comment

Working...
                                X