No announcement yet.

Weird Food Habits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fries...i pair them up according to size and eat them. i usually eat them by 2's or 3's but if one is a different length, then i will cut it down and proceed eating.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
      fries...i pair them up according to size and eat them. i usually eat them by 2's or 3's but if one is a different length, then i will cut it down and proceed eating.
      Same here, but I usually fold them so that the bottoms all line up for perfect dipping.

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

I won't eat another food on my plate until the first is finished. So if I have like a steak, potatoes and veggies on my plate, I won't eat any of the veggies or steak til I finish the potatoes, or the potatoes before the steak or veggies or gone. Either way once I start eating something on my plate, I won't stop til it's gone.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Originally posted by tresexohcb View Post
          I won't eat another food on my plate until the first is finished. So if I have like a steak, potatoes and veggies on my plate, I won't eat any of the veggies or steak til I finish the potatoes, or the potatoes before the steak or veggies or gone. Either way once I start eating something on my plate, I won't stop til it's gone.
          Haha. I do this one too.

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

I keep a rice to main dish ratio. ex. steak or sausages etc...

I pretty much eat rice with 80% of my meals, and I try and keep an even ration between the main dish on my plate and rice so I can finish both at the same time. If I eat too much rice, I have to get more of the main dish and vice versa. Every Filipino person I asked said they do this

Comment

Yesterday I was going to make a pb& j sandwich but there was no pb. So I made a cheese and jelly sandwich,Yea I said it.Now to go hide
              Green EX http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176536
              93 SE http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210486

Comment

Working...
              X