• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 92vig View Post
    Shhhhh, keep it outta his topic, yo!
    Good point. Apologies to the Op.

Comment

I dont care if anyone is ***, straight or bi. I was saying that turning an otherwise innocent thread into somehow being homosexual because the foods i mentioned were falic in shape, wasnt wanted or necessary, thats all. Not butthurt-ness or anything.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Good morning revival.

Id like to bump this thread thanks to coconut. Cant stand the stuff. Yet, I love eating Mounds and Almond Joys. In fact, I think they should make entire candy bars of them, not just 2 little pieces.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

I do not like any kind of fruit The concept of milk disgusts me so I don't really drink it.
          Last edited by ChIoVnIdCa; 06-14-2011, 04:29 PM.

Comment

I dont like red tomatoes, but I love green ones
            I dont like cherries, but I like cherry flavored drinks
            I dont like cocoanuts, but I love cocoanut ice creams
            I hate rice

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
              I hate rice
              You have to be the first Latino person I know that doesn't lik rice

Comment

Ive never been sure if this counts, but I like regular "___"-type of tomatoes, sliced on sandwiches or diced, etc. But I hate grape tomatoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
                  You have to be the first Latino person I know that doesn't lik rice
                  lol I hate any latin foods really

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                  01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                  93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                  93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                    I hate rice
                    what no rice? My Chinese side...loves the fried rice. I eat rice almost everyday. I can eat it by its lonesome <3

Either way...when eating with my hands (ex: burgers, fries, candy, chips, etc...) I will only allow my index and thumb to get dirty. Pizza might be one of the only exceptions. Mexican food is uber hard to eat with only two fingers...which is probably the reason why I end up using 10 napkins.

Comment

Originally posted by 90cb♥ View Post
                      what no rice? My Chinese side...loves the fried rice. I eat rice almost everyday. I can eat it by its lonesome <3

Either way...when eating with my hands (ex: burgers, fries, candy, chips, etc...) I will only allow my index and thumb to get dirty. Pizza might be one of the only exceptions. Mexican food is uber hard to eat with only two fingers...which is probably the reason why I end up using 10 napkins.
                      I work with someone who is almost the same way, except he wipes his hands after EVERY bite. By the time we finish lunch, he has like 40 napkins piled up.
                      Originally posted by sweet91accord
                      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

I am an adventurous eater. I will try anything once, unless in contains:
                        blood
                        actual organs (whole or otherwise)
                        olives
                        artificial grape flavor

However, there are rules-like certain foods/food juices must not touch. I'm seeing this is common!

I eat the sides and the main course together, so it all finishes together.

I love burnt (not quite carbon) bacon.

The only thing I am really, really fussy about is my eggs at breakfast.
                        When I say eggs poached light and dry toast, that's what I should get, damnit! I'll send it right back.
                        Drove my Man crazy when we started dating.
                        Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

I hate mayonaise so much that just the sight or smell of it makes me want to vomit.
                          ODBWeldingWerks
                          Team Kindred Impulse Jax FL

Comment

I have A thing for plain/original things.

Plain cereal (chex or corn flakes without sugar.)
                            Plain donugnuts (no sprinkles of jelly filled stuff)
                            plain cheesecake (no cheries of any of that)
                            Lays chips (all the other chips are just poser chips)

The only noticable opposite is subway. When i go there, i want every thing you can shove on that thing.

Comment

i would eat onions on pretty much anything.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                              The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by Bongo View Post
                                Someone's a little uncomfortable with their sexuality ehh? 9 times out of 10 it's the dudes that get so uneasy and uncomfy about sexuality that turn out to be ***/bi in the long run. If you're the one with a man's genitals on your mind upon hearing, seeing, or speaking of basic everyday foods like pickles, hotdogs, and sausages...then maybe you've got some stuff to figure out...no? Either that or you just need to grow up...

Back on topic.

You basically summed up what I was going to post haha. I don't know what it is but hungry or not I am NEVER able to finish the last bite or two. I don't know what it is but I literally can't stomache it lol. And texture matters more than taste to me. If something is mushy or soft I can't eat it without feeling off. Also I'm in no way a vegan or veggie but I'm SUPER picky when eating any kind of meat or anything associated with animals. And I refuse to eat anything close to it's expiration date. Even if I know it's not bad...I just get weary about it lol

I like this thread lol
                                When eating a burger, I use certain strategies so that I can ensure that the last bite will be the very best. I will literally look at my burger for like 2 minutes, trying to decide how to attack it.

And I like ranch. On everything.

And I absolutely love cucumbers, but I hate pickles.

But pickled beets are the shit.

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

Working...
                                X