Weird Food Habits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird Food Habits

Im wondering if anyone else has these habits or problems, lol.

I LOVE pickles. I dont know about ALL day, but i could eat them with every meal. Only thing is, i HATE cucumbers. I dispise them and the way they taste. I dont know why, i just do.

I like strawberry flavored foods, especially strawberry milk. Candy, gum, ice cream, all sorts of stuff, but i just can't eat the actual fruit.

I like Keilbasa[sp?] and breakfast sausage, but not Italian sausage.

I can eat broccoli and mushrooms if they've been cooked, but not raw.

Anyone have any strange food quirks like these?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

I like cherries, but i despise pretty much everything that's artificially flavored like cherry. Same goes with banana!

I dislike eggs by themselves; but cooked into anything or mixed with anything and I'm game.
    My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

hate tomatoes (tomatos) but like ketchup(catsup)
      http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

I like raw onions.. lol
        -Will

Comment

But will you eat them cooked?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

I actually just was thinking about this the other day. Good thread man.

When I eat Skittles, M&M's, Starburst, Gummie Worms, Sour Patch Kids, and the like. I have to seperate the colors and eat them in order. Like I won't eat a red and blue, but I'll eat two reds. Then I will eat two blues. Get me?

I'm not even really like that with anything else in my life. Just candy. lol
            Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Hmm.

I wont seperate them, but i am picky about which ones i eat first. Especially when i eat Gobstoppers. I eat the Red, then the Purple then Orange, then the Yellow, then the Green.

Comment

These aren't really habits. More of personal prefrences.

Comment

True.

I'm eating beets.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                    These aren't really habits. More of personal prefrences.
                    I drew a blank on the proper word. Deev, feel free to change it to "Preferences", lol.

And beets? Blegh!

Comment

I'm extremely picky, I don't eat fruits and vegatables, cucumbers are the only exception. Also, my food can't touch when its on my plate, I need it to be seperated, but unless they're from the same "family" its tough to describe.

Comment

Do you take supplements instead of fruits/veggies?

I love me some fruit. I just dont love me certain kinds of fruits, lol.

Comment

I eat everything except male organs and human/animal byproducts. And dirt. And inorganic objects. And coal. Ok, and wood. And glass. Metal, too. Except iron. Iron is tasty.

Comment

When I eat most things that are hand held (burgers, hotdogs samiches, ect) I never eat the last bite.....dont know why....its not cuz of sanitary reasons....I just dont

Im a very picky eater....but not cuz I dont like the taste of things....I just cant stand the texture of some foods.

I LOVE bacon....but cant stand pork.

I LOVE chicken....but cant eat chicken unless I make it myself....but thats a phobia of a moron cooking my food and giving me food poisoning
                            Last edited by King James; 05-08-2010, 03:09 PM.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

i as well love strawberry flavored stuff but not strawberries
                              and
                              im the opposite im not a fan of breakfast sausage but i love myself a good hot sausage.
                              You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
                              Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

Working...
                              X