X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics of the pit please. I love them.
    VIP Status.

Comment

now's your chance to get up out tha hood. later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
        Natalie, im glad you got out of a bad situation. I dont know the legal aspects on getting your dog and all that, but if you've got proof it's yours and he's holding it, then im pretty sure the law will make him give it back.

And if they werent already....here come the leg humpers!

Originally posted by cvc7chris View Post
        ur too hot to be with a dude like that girl..
        And here they are.

I agree with what owequitit said - I'd like to add that no relationship is a waste. Failed relationships are great, because they help teach (if you're willing to learn) what you do and do not want.

Stay strong, and take care of yourself!

Comment

It sounds like a good thing that you got out of that relationship... Nobody deserves to be treated that way!

As far as the dog goes, as long as you have documentation proving without a doubt that it belongs to you, then he has no claim. YOU lived in that house as well, and he can't lay claim to you! In the worst case, call the police... report it as theft (not just the dog, but all your other stuff as well.) In the very worst, call and file a report that you feel he's abusing the dog. They'll get the dog out of there REAL quick!

If he lunged at you, that's assault. He doesn't need to hit you. If you want to file charges, that's certainly a reason to do so.

Honestly, get your stuff back. If you feel at all threatened, or just want to protect yourself... get a restraining order against him.

As for your broken stuff... it's hard to prove what was yours and what was his. You can go after him for it, and hope he pays up to avoid the headache... but honestly, there's no real way to say what was there. Your word against his, and a judge could rule either way. Unless it was a lot of expensive or irreplacable stuff, I'd just let it go.

Get away from him, get away from there... move on to someone WAY better. You're smart, you're beautiful, and you're young. You don't need to be wasting your time with guys like that. There is someone out there (probably hundreds of someones) that would treat you like gold.
          I only say this because it looks like you've taken him back a number of times. After he got that girl pregnant, and bitched out on child support... I'd have left him in the dust (well... I wouldn't be with a dude in the first place... but you know what I mean!) Of course, my own relationship ended with a similarly unthinkable wrongdoing, and I still tried to take her back... so I DO know where you're coming from!

Comment

*licks lips* Sorry I'm late.

Hey... you know what you need to get your mind off of your ex?

Some Mak therapy. I can be your bobby, you can be my whitney.

If you ever feel like you need somebody to talk too, vent too... take out your frustrations in other creative ways. Get at me.

=p

In all seriousness good for you.

Comment

Do you need a cuddle buddy?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
              Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
              NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by 1badacc View Post
                PS... you know now that your single all the single horn dogs CB7 men are going to hit on you lol get ready for it

wanna get pregnant?

haha kiddin...being single rocks! you can go on as many casual dates as you want, have sex with different women with no real commitment, go out and party and have fun and do all sorts of stupid shit that you'll regret the next morning..

i love being single
                ..[CB7][STAR]..
                MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                  Natalie, im glad you got out of a bad situation. I dont know the legal aspects on getting your dog and all that, but if you've got proof it's yours and he's holding it, then im pretty sure the law will make him give it back.

And if they werent already....here come the leg humpers!

First thing I thought when I saw this thread!

Comment

Honestly, you guys are being good... I was expecting this thread to blow up with leghumpers. Natalie has always taken the e-humping in stride... but please remember, this is not the time or place to be doing that (though we expect it from Mak... so that's amusing... )

This is not a "hey guys, I'm single now... come and get me!" thread. Just as if any of the other guys were posting this... she has issues regarding her former relationship, and needs advice. Thank you to the guys that have given real help (which is most of you).

Natalie, you're one of us. You know we're here for you. This is more than just a car enthusiast site... we're family.

Comment

that sucks to hear, sounds to me like hes a dick. then again i dont know him, and my father always said to look for the good points a person has before you condemn them. you should move to jersey and hook it up with deev. i hear hes a little slice of heaven.

Comment

I still love Scudweisers sig.

Comment

Natalie, so, i live 5000 miles away, what are you doin tonight? later.
                          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by scudweiser View Post
                            that sucks to hear, sounds to me like hes a dick. then again i dont know him, and my father always said to look for the good points a person has before you condemn them. you should move to jersey and hook it up with deev. i hear hes a little slice of heaven.
                            Yeah, I'm sure he has plenty of good qualities too... she wouldn't have been with him if he was always a dick... He just sounds immature.

And no way she'd be interested in an old fart like me! (I'm not the type of guys to hit on random cute girls on the internet... I wait for them to hit on me... though that rarely happens!)

Comment

well dont expect to meet any ladies in your current location of put it in the butt urg. pittsburg pa is a different story though. nice folks there in pa. piitburg, not so much.

Comment

Working...
                              X