X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
    How was your oil pressure?
    Bingo!

Bet you shit had little to no oil. Guarantee you.

Comment

Your front bumper is sagging too.
      -Will

Comment

Originally posted by Bullhorn7 View Post
        Your front bumper is sagging too.
        It had plenty of oil. All kinds poured out of the whole in the block. lol

Yeah one of the screws came off cause it got caught on the ground when we were backing it on to the tow truck.

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
        "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

Originally posted by Hondalover View Post
          It had plenty of oil. All kinds poured out of the whole in the block. lol

Yeah one of the screws came off cause it got caught on the ground when we were backing it on to the tow truck.
          You can have 6 gallons of oil and no/low pressure..

Comment

off topic but.....did you put the H in it yourself?
            "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
            - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
              You can have 6 gallons of oil and no/low pressure..
              I said I didn't know if it had low oil pressure or not.

"Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

off topic but.....did you put the H in it yourself?
                My friend lance done most of the work and his friend bryant done some too and I helped out also.

Comment

vtec failing to engage will never cause a blown engine. As has been said before, more than likely your vtec-not-engaging issue was due to low oil pressure. If you've been driving for awhile with low oil pressure you blew your own engine, shoulda checked oil pressure as soon as vtec stopped working properly.

Hope you have better luck with the next one!
                  My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

You had to have starved it. Maybe thats why vtec didnt kick in yo. Low oil pressure.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Well upon an unsuccessful search i could not find a picture that said " Vtec didnt kick in yo "

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                        Well upon an unsuccessful search i could not find a picture that said " Vtec didnt kick in yo "
                        "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
                        - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

I want it to say " Vtec didnt kick in yo "

Comment

damn dude that really blows! but you seem to be keepin a positive attitude bout it and im glad youre orderin a new engine soon! it sucks bein without your ride. by the way...your car looks pretty nice sittin on the flatbed! good luck with your next engine! peace!

Comment

I loved the OP saying : "There was plenty of oil pouring out the hole in the block"

Made me lawl fairly hard.
                              "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                              Disregard females, acquire currency
                              BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

I think vtec not kicking in is just another "symptom" there's a reason it didn't kick in and that's also probably what caused you to throw a rod.

How was your oil pressure?
                                wow, you nailed it right on the head.
                                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                                X