No announcement yet.

Joining the list!! Car just got broken into...f**ing theives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry man. that really sucks. but I don't even understand what they had to gain by smashing the back quarter window. that was just a dick move.
    Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

some good news now. after talking to some other local mbrs. found out one of them was going to a pick and pull and offered to see if they had anything there and how much it would run me.

and alex(djcaz_aom) came through, got me both windows for a total of $50 after tax and everything.

Just wanted to say i love this site and how tight of a community we have here. its very rare to find something like that in the "real" world much less over the internet.

let us never change from that,because once we do, the community will be nothing but a shell of what it used to be.

stay awsome CB7TUNER!!!

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

I think they broke the back window thinking they could reach their hand through and unlock the door. Not realised the lock is at the front of the door. Then they realised their failure and broke the other window

That or they are fucking dumb and missed the driver window

Either way man that sucks. Good thing our cars are common and you can pick up a window from a junkyard easily.

What happend to your center console?

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
          I think they broke the back window thinking they could reach their hand through and unlock the door. Not realised the lock is at the front of the door. Then they realised their failure and broke the other window

That or they are fucking dumb and missed the driver window

Either way man that sucks. Good thing our cars are common and you can pick up a window from a junkyard easily.

What happend to your center console?
          im thinking they may have done it to unlcock the window too, but i wish they would have used little more effert to unlock the door most likly some punk kids, or moron crackhead.

and then the center console is gone because my prelude shifter rubs on it, so i paint the shifter and mount plate. and now run it with out the that console part....plus i never used it, stuff just flys off onto the floor anyway lol.

Comment

Yeah, I had some genius steal my new fucking Keanons and digital camera the other day.

The only thing that REALLY sucked about that was the pics on teh camera that I cant get back now

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
            dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

Originally posted by AstroVannin View Post
              Yeah, I had some genius steal my new fucking Keanons and digital camera the other day.

The only thing that REALLY sucked about that was the pics on teh camera that I cant get back now
              lol what kind of "pictures" did you have on there

Comment

Originally posted by scudweiser View Post
                dude that is the suckzxors. youll be finding pieces of glass in your car for fucking forever!
                This. When my car was broken into, it took me forever to finally not spot any glass shards.

Ugh.

[ My Car Domian ] - [ My Members Ride Thread ] - [ Facebook ]

My Top CB7Tuners :

TypeG
                aww_shiet
                91accordexr33

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                  lol what kind of "pictures" did you have on there
                  About a years worth of pics of my kids and stuff

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                  dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

Fuck man, Texas, and CB's apparently dont click. Me with the weather mishaps, and now you with the theft. I heard San Antonio is horrible with theft lately...and your in Austin.

My coworker had his new Altima broken into in San Antonio this weekend, they ripped his dash up, took a Radio scanner (he's a part time firefighter), passenger window, and stole a few other things. Dash alone is going to cost him $2700/installed. Glass is a whole other deal...plus his personals.

If I go anywhere now, I have to be able to see me car at all times. If San Antonio, then I stay on base. If Austin, well, I was only up there for the meet, and the car was parked right outside my hotel room window...fuck it, Im not risking it. Shit, Im getting a gun too...its legal in Texas to shoot if you catch someone stealing your shit...so I heard.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

That sucks sorry to hear that we can get your a new austin meet sticker

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

my daily just got broken into saturday night... and then my moms car got broken into a few months back... and ive had two other cars broken into....

shit sucks so bad.... the window in my daily was 180 dollars too!!! fml.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                        The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                        X