Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

British soldiers caught on video beating Iraqi children. (Brutal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

British soldiers caught on video beating Iraqi children. (Brutal)

Last edited by npor; 06-20-2011, 11:20 PM.

wow...no words

wth were the childen doing anyways?

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

I wouldnt call it brutal i would call it disciplinin them. Sometimes kids like those that run wild like that need to be disciplined from throwing rocks all day at people . Its better than killing them as for the guy on the camera what a nutjob.

Comment

looks like Soap, Ghost and the rest of the SAS are doing their job.

sooo whats the story behind this anyways?

no
        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
        $30 HID kits here Thread
        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

love the cameramen...He just laughing!!!!!!!!!!!
          VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
          1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
          MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

sooooo can we say all soliders are asshole and pigs and scumbags??/

I mean if these were cops we would be all over how big of assholes every cop is... why not soldiers too?

Comment

we know nothing about this video for all we know those kids could have been pelting the soldiers with rocks and resisting the arrest.

i feel they are doing there job correctly.
              You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
              Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post
                sooooo can we say all soliders are asshole and pigs and scumbags??/

I mean if these were cops we would be all over how big of assholes every cop is... why not soldiers too?
                Because if you don't always love on U.S. soldiers you're considered guilty of treason....

I think the kicks in the gut and balls and stick across the back definitely is abuse but a whipping on the butt is what they needed. It's hard for alot of people to figure out the line between discipline and abuse unfortunately.
                My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

well good sir you can hate on them all you want.. there are not U.S. soldiers. They are british soldiers
                  You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
                  Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

They were mnore than likely throwing whatever they can at the soldiers. Once they start throwing objects at us theyve reached a point where they dont like us and theres no changing that. the younger kids you can influence and make them like us. So beating these kids isnt making it any worse they already hate us. I know when I was there especially in Fallujah they loved throwin rocks at us, I didnt leave my vehicle and beat them but i def threw golf balls at them and the ones who were climbing on my truck got hit with a pole I had.

And I dont think it was brutal, I do think the cameraman needs a psych eval though.

Comment

I don't think the ass whipping was brutal...the kicks and hits to the back might have been a bit excessive. Discipline, yes. Abuse, maybe? It's the ones that rape the children that need to be taken care of...I've heard many cases.
                      VIP Status.

Comment

Bad kids are raised, not born. Dont be surprised if those same kids are the same ones running at you with a bomb attached to them, or the ones setting off the i.e.ds on roads in the near future.

Comment

Wow what A soft society we live in now. 15 years ago a student in public school would get a spanking for swearing. Never mind throwing rocks and trying to hurt people. What ever happened to discipline....oh that's right kids have rights and should be able to do whatever the F#@k they want. Spoiled brats these days. The strap should be brought back, because parents are scared of their own children and are afraid to physically discipline them. Someones has to do it. Saying no and slapping the back of their hands isn't goign to do shyte. I got the strap as a child for writing F#@K on one of my notebooks. I didn't even know what it meant at the time. I learned pdq not to say it around my elders/superiors/teachers ever again.

I can't believe how frail and mentally week some of the people are that are trying to get into the military. 90% of them could use some of this type of discipline to give them a back bone and maybe learn to respect there elders/superiors.

Note* I would say that laying in the boots was not exactly a necessity for discipline though. I'll agree that is a bit on the extreme side.
                          Last edited by GhostAccord; 05-03-2010, 05:00 PM.
                          MR Thread
                          GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

this video is actually pretty dated but i love the brutality. they should have kicked thier testicles till they come off. make sure they dont breed again, that'll teach them to be naughty little boys.
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                            X