Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

So what was up with that bandwidth exceeding limit shit for the past 2 days....and nobody bothering to rant about it. Shame on you guys.
    VIP Status.

damn i thought it was only me lol
    You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
    Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=159172

Comment

mchaley went away... so I still don't know the details. It always happens when he goes somewhere!

We upped it from 300 to 400 last month, and we still hit it. I don't know why yet. We just barely hit the cap at 300 last month, so I don't see how our traffic incresed by 33% already!

Comment

Originally posted by 92vig View Post
          So what was up with that bandwidth exceeding limit shit for the past 2 days....and nobody bothering to rant about it. Shame on you guys.
          when somethings out of our control. nothing we can really do untill its resolved. no point in ranting about it really. we're grown ups.
          <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            mchaley went away... so I still don't know the details. It always happens when he goes somewhere!

We upped it from 300 to 400 last month, and we still hit it. I don't know why yet. We just barely hit the cap at 300 last month, so I don't see how our traffic incresed by 33&#37; already!
            people should donate so the site can pay for more bandwidth (hint hint)
            http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Would deleting old, useless posts make a difference?
              Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
              Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
              Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
              Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
                Would deleting old, useless posts make a difference?
                sounds like a personal attack at me buddy..

jk

i honestly dont think that would help since they are unused.. if they are just there and never accessed, they wont count towards the bandwidth numbers..

amiritedeev?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post

We upped it from 300 to 400 last month, and we still hit it. I don't know why yet. We just barely hit the cap at 300 last month, so I don't see how our traffic incresed by 33% already!
                  300 what?

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
                    300 what?
                    gigs of info.. click the link that phempa posted and read deevs post on the second page..

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                      when somethings out of our control. nothing we can really do untill its resolved. no point in ranting about it really. we're grown ups.
                      RANT RANT RANT RANT

I was so bored without coming to this site.
                      VIP Status.

Comment

A bunch of us just went to FB and did our usual bullshitting there.

Comment

I had to resort to spending my time on DSMTuners
                          VIP Status.

Comment

Working...
                          X