95 Volvo 850 Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

95 Volvo 850 Turbo

Ok so I need to know if anyone has had experience with these cars. Its an auto with the turbo 5 cylinder. Its needs a starter, heater blower motor, front tires, tranny flushed, and some body work on the drivers rear. They want 600, and the insurance will be 6 dollars cheaper than what I was paying on my Civic. I need a car ASAP.
    Originally posted by nine_deuce
    What I'd do is this: spray brake fluid in her eyes, shoot her with a nail gun, while she's down, give her a "chili dog" or a "strawberry shortcake" a "rusty fish hook is always fun"
    91 ex auto-sold!
    92 lx wagon-sold!
    92 ex parts car-sold!

I NEED ANOTHER CB PM ME IF YOU HAVE ONE LOCAL!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Lawman_745 View Post
    Ok so I need to know if anyone has had experience with these cars. Its an auto with the turbo 5 cylinder. Its needs a starter, heater blower motor, front tires, tranny flushed, and some body work on the drivers rear. They want 600, and the insurance will be 6 dollars cheaper than what I was paying on my Civic. I need a car ASAP.
    They're big piles dude. The pop head gaskets ALL the time.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

The 850T was a decent car, but like any other euro car expect to pay more for parts even. I'm not too familiar with the 850 itself but spent some time rebuilding a 240. Honestly they're not too bad but the S70 is better...the biggest thing they had going against them was their autotragics..

life is good.

Comment

This car has fairly good maitenence records, and the guy has a starter for it. I think I'm going to buy it, fix it, and flip it.
        Originally posted by nine_deuce
        What I'd do is this: spray brake fluid in her eyes, shoot her with a nail gun, while she's down, give her a "chili dog" or a "strawberry shortcake" a "rusty fish hook is always fun"
        91 ex auto-sold!
        92 lx wagon-sold!
        92 ex parts car-sold!

I NEED ANOTHER CB PM ME IF YOU HAVE ONE LOCAL!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lawman_745 View Post
          This car has fairly good maitenence records, and the guy has a starter for it. I think I'm going to buy it, fix it, and flip it.
          Volvo's are good cars. except for 850s.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Working...
          X