Ultimate exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultimate exhaust

My buddy's friend took this picture the other day.

Ultimate rice lol.

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
    I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

life is good.

Comment

are those motorcycle mufflers? what rice has become these days lol. poor body panels too

no
      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
      $30 HID kits here Thread
      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

ew on the mufflers & northern rust

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

thats so fucking awesome.
          峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

I think it would be kinda cool if the mufflers were hidden more kinda like a gas tank fill spot only instead of putting gas in it's your exhaust, obviously not STRAIGHT out the side, but have it angled back and at a slant. It would be unique. but that just looks like a kid ran out of money (or had too much money) and a welder. Poor CRX...
            Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

someday i want an exhaust that just comes out the front. so i can catch air AND expel exhaust gases!

life is good.

Comment

thats awesomely retarded

it's like WTF and cool at he same time lol

Comment

All I Can Say..it Looks ***...!!! Lol
                  VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                  1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                  MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

they couldnt spend 5 more dollars and paint matched where they welded it?
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
                      someday i want an exhaust that just comes out the front. so i can catch air AND expel exhaust gases!
                      i want my exhaust to cut through the floor pan and out of my sunroof.

no
                      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                      $30 HID kits here Thread
                      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                        i want my exhaust to cut through the floor pan and out of my sunroof.
                        yes. do it!

life is good.

Comment

Ricer Edition 2010 FTW!

Lou's Build Thread!
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
                          "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

tell him to take off the quarter panel for weight reduction and a 10 hp gain

Comment

That's nothing compared to some of the regular diesel trucks I see driving around lately. Regular old Ford turbo diesels or even the Dodge diesels will have exhaust like semi trucks. Two big ass pipes coming straight up out of the bed, right behind the cab. One truck I saw was a dually and had huuuuuuge mudflaps like a semi would have, HUGE literally 10 inch diameter pipes sticking out of the bed and I'm like are you fucking KIDDING me!
                              VIP Status.

Comment

Working...
                              X