my magical accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my magical accord

mine likes to develop stupid little qwirks, then forgets about them for a few days as do i. then they come back- 2 times worse, and its like a kick in the sack.

wtf!?

how bout you guys? are your cb's magic as well? share your recent stories of oddities.

life is good.

lol sorta off topic, but same thing happened to my cell the a while ago. I was at the gym and as i was doing bench with free weights, my phone fell out. I was like k whatever, and continued and finished the set of. When i finished, i put the weights down, and i was like wth how come the left one isnt steady? Turns out i dropped a 75lb weight on my phone
    I looked at it, and there was a crack across the top, and my vibe didnt work. Two days later i hear this loud ass noise, turns out it started to work again, except that it made noises rather than vibrate. About a week later the noise started decreasing and the vibe started working!!! so yeah thats my story, hopefully it wont happen to my accord LOL
    Last edited by rave93; 04-26-2010, 08:06 PM.
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

haha, weird. yeah, hopefully your cb's fuel pump doesn't decide to work only when it wants to or something unfortunate of that nature.

life is good.

Comment

my last cb was like that and i did the biggest magic trick and made it disappear
        1993 Accord LX - Sold
        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

lmao nice dean

life is good.

Comment

Well my CB7 is pretty rock solid, but my CD5 thats another story.
            If its hot out in the summer, I hit the lock button and close the door...but it locks itself again.. and again.. and a few more times.

Basically it sits there all by itself: Locked! yay!..... lock....lock, lock, lock..... lock, lock, lock..... and its "episodes" can last a few hours. Im surprised my power locks even work anymore

It might have OCD? Maybe just undiagnosed?
            ON_N20
            Nitrous = Been there. Turbo = Now. Nitrous + Turbo?... LOADING

Comment

my power steering pump would yell like a dying dog every now and then. i found it very entertaining

no
              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
              $30 HID kits here Thread
              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

meh, i slowly am letting it fall apart. as long as it drives well i can pretty much deal with it. subaru forester is in my vision.
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Mine just makes some funny squeaks once in a while and has a loose control arm I should probably take care of when I lower it this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                    my power steering pump would yell like a dying dog every now and then. i found it very entertaining
                    my pump does that as well, only in the mornings for some reason..

Rip It Up
                    Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

i found that for some reason, my side moulding came loose, and wind which was hitting it at highway speeds was actually making it 'chirp'.

then sunday when i was on my way home from a buddy's it stopped. got out to look when i got home, and the moulding is still there.

life is good.

Comment

I don't know how or why but my drivers side front caliper or brake pad makes rattling noises like the spring is missing or something. It will go away for a day or two and then the second I drive over a slight rough patch of road it starts rattling again. That and whenever I take a hard turn my power steering decides to start talking to me in moans and groans.

Comment

lol i think people are afraid to admit all the little things about their cars.

most folks around here really like to understate some even larger problems.

whatever, i'm not to bashful and not scared to say my car is a piece

life is good.

Comment

started my car up today and the RPM's dropped waaayyy low, and then the engine died. started right back up and haven't had a problem since...

Comment

Originally posted by eriemoto. View Post
                              started my car up today and the RPM's dropped waaayyy low, and then the engine died. started right back up and haven't had a problem since...
                              hmmmlol

life is good.

Comment

Working...
                              X