Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone drink coffee in the afternoon/evening?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone drink coffee in the afternoon/evening?

(We really need a food section, lol)

Im not talking frappucino, cappucino or espresso, im talking like real, brewed coffee. Like "cream and sugar" coffee.

My mom will sometimes make a pot at like 4 in the afternoon or we'll go out somewhere for dinner and she orders coffee.

Or at work, we supply customers with free coffee. We dont shut it down and clean it up until after 3. Wtf?

Am i the only one who thinks this is weird or am i missing something?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

i dont drink coffee at all, it stunted my growth

nah.

but for cereal...shits nasty imo.

life is good.

Comment

not really a coffee person but I've drank it in the afternoon also eat cereal at night. what else ? bacon egg and cheese ? bagel? mostly eat that in the after noon instead of mornings.

"Times keep changing, from rice, to jdm, Tucking to Flushing"
      93Civichttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160321
      92Accordhttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158283SOLD!

Comment

Where'd the cereal bit come from?

Although i eat it at night also, it's not part of the OP...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

lol. i meant "for cereal" as in, for real. like on south park, ya know? for cereal

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
            lol. i meant "for cereal" as in, for real. like on south park, ya know? for cereal
            I'm being so super cereal right now... that south park episode with Al Gore was great..

But anyway, I love coffee. I work at a dealership and we have a coffee machine that makes a cup at a time. I'll drink it any time of the day whenever I feel like it
            ON_N20
            Nitrous = Been there. Turbo = Now. Nitrous + Turbo?... LOADING

Comment

I drink it in the afternoon sometimes. Especially if i know I have to be up late.

Caffeine doesn't have a HUGE effect on me but I still don't think I would have coffee at night.

I personally like to mix my coffee with a package of Hot chocolate mix. Yummmmm
              "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
              - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

i drink coffee all the time ... usually 8:00 PM is my cutoff though

i always have one when i wake up, and another one if i have cash for it

Comment

i drink coffee with milk all day long. well more like a cup during the day and like 3 at night lol. my moms has a habit of drinking it with everything..even pizza!

no
                  Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                  $30 HID kits here Thread
                  "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                  "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

I drink it in the morning and occasionally right after I get home. I can't drink it too late or I'll never get to sleep.

Comment

I love a good cup of coffee.

I don't drink it late too often but usually when company comes over or late night's if were sitting around ill have a cup.

It goes great in the morning, to get you through a long afternoon, or with friends sitting up chatting late night.

Coffee rocks.

Comment

what about starfucks? anyone obsessed with that stuff?

life is good.

Comment

it's a nice treat... but it's a little too expensive for my budget
                          "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
                          - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

I know a guy that always has a cup of coffee in his hand. In fact I never saw

this dude without his damn coffee. The funny thing is.....he actually looked like

a cup of coffee! Bright yellow bags under his eyes and brown teeth. Just

looking at that dude makes me not want to start drinking it.
                            Ground Up Construction In Progress
                            Members Ride Thread

Comment

my dad drinks like 20 cups of coffee a day. so yeah he drinks it in the afternoon/evening.
                              峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Working...
                              X