whats the best part time job you have ever had

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats the best part time job you have ever had

Currently i am employed at Directions Research its a telephone interviewing Company its alright but it is VERY boring but it do get paid 9 dollars a hour.Which is good for sitting in a chair and calling people.

anyway ill cut to the chase im looking for a good part time job because the hour at my current job are horrible theres times when we have weeks off with no pay i only made 5500 buck last year which might not seem bad for a high school student but anyway my brother made 12,000 working at menards haha

i already applied to ups because of a ad they posted and they have no availbe appointments and i check it every day.

so i want to know what you guys would recommend for a part time job that may even be hiring

Wash dishes? Lol. I dont know. But do it in a little Mom & Pop place that doesnt get too busy.

One of the best jobs i had, or at least one i liked, was as a dish washer at this little truckstop restaurant. We'd get busy for breakfast and dinner and occassionally for a sports event, but i was never CONSTANTLY busy. Plus the cooks and I were always fucking around with music and making food that wasnt on the menu and we'd go out back and kick a hackey sack around. It was cool. Plus the boss was cool too. He knew we fucked around and all he told us was that he didnt care as long as we didnt fuck anything up or get behind in our work.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

best part time job i ever had was working the service desk @ shaw's (a grocery chain).

id just answer phones and deal with bitchy old ladies all day, but it was still fun because of the other people i worked with.

sometimes i think the folks you work with make or break a job, honestly. doesnt matter how long youve been there...

life is good.

Comment

les scwab tires. (2005)

you have to be 18 to rotate/change tires. and i was 17. so i just searched for tires. arranged tires. swept the shop. drove the company truck to other tire shops to pick up tires. and stood around. it was alot of fun and they didnt expect much from me. (cause of the under age thing) they paid me 8.5 an hour. worked about 25-30 hours a week.
        Last edited by [sLow]CB; 04-26-2010, 05:56 PM.

Comment

i was a valet in Boston for a little while last summer
          Originally posted by deevergote
          These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Fluffer.

Kidding. Probably the job I have now... before it became a full-time gig. I was doing so well part time, and liking it so much, that I told my full-time boss at the time that he could take the job and shove it. Though I'm not sure if there would have been room for my job up his ass... since his head occupied that space most of the time!

I still like what I do now... but it's far from part time anymore. I consider a 70 hour week to be a light workweek!

Comment

Best job is what I do now.

Flip cars and sell xenon HID lights.

I Make 100&#37; Profit on my HID business

And I make 400/wk flipping cars. Working about 4 hours a week.

Can't beat it!

Comment

There is always pimping......

Hunt shit down on craigslist at a good deal and resell it. I done that last year and made 8000

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
                  There is always pimping......

Hunt shit down on craigslist at a good deal and resell it. I done that last year and made 8000
                  Hey, pimpin ain't easy!

Flipping on craigslist can become a problem, though. I've heard of people having their listings pulled because the original seller didn't like their stuff reappearing for sale at a higher price (though there's nothing wrong with it...)

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post
                    Best job is what I do now.

Flip cars and sell xenon HID lights.

I Make 100% Profit on my HID business

And I make 400/wk flipping cars. Working about 4 hours a week.

Can't beat it!

So your HID's are stolen???? How else could you be making 100% profit
                    "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
                    - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

the job i have now...New Jersey Security Officer BALLINNNN

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
                        If he buys them for $50 and sells them for $100, he's making 100% profit. He makes in profit 100% of what he spent.
                        Originally posted by sweet91accord
                        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                          If he buys them for $50 and sells them for $100, he's making 100% profit. He makes in profit 100% of what he spent.
                          That would be 50% gross profit technically..

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
                            Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                            lol basic math pwnt
                            峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

working at pull a part. its GREAT!
                              COUPE K24

Comment

Working...
                              X