i hate it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hate it

i hate it when people wit camaros and mustangs and cars like that go by ur house and they stop b/c the see and import truck or car and the just start burning out b/c they think they are better b/c that have an american car. i just had sum guy wit a camaro pull up and do that b/c my mazda truck is sittin out front of my house
    Hands Down Jerseys Finest

well it just shows their maturity level.. which stereotypically(and usually proves) to be not up to par with the rest of us. Just laugh and think about the fact that he just burnt off quite a bit of the tread on his expensive tires, and burned quite a bit of gas to try and show off. All because he was mad about having that 1.6 civic he made fun of before kept up w/his slow pos.

Comment

lmao... aren't mazda trucks just fords w/ a different emblem?

Comment

yea that exacly what they are b/c ford made the trucks for mazda...i guess that idiot didnt know that or sumtin

Comment

Or maybe the pavement outside your place, is just purrrfect for spinnin um?

Lots of other reasons to get pissed mr 95mazda ... like you know.. umm take the price of real estate..
          Woah! But hey .. ya ..I know ..heh, we all gotta vent sometimes ..

Hahaha !! I'm with Brandon . lol .. I'd a fallen in the yard laffin if he left his differential on the asphalt..

A Hui Hou !!!
          Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

my road sucks the pavement is kinda rocky its not a nice paved road

Comment

Originally posted by 95mazdab2300
              So then, he wasted quite a bit more rubber.

And yes, Mazda's are fords... just check out the 626's and tranny problems.. gotta be a ford

Comment

The riciest american car on Long Island lives near me, I can not wait to take a pic tommorow. His wing is bigger than my old one!
                My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

That's Franklinville for you!

It's strange, I don't get much attention from the dumbasstics... I kinda wish I would. I could keep up with a number of them. I don't think I'm up to beating a Mustang GT just yet, but I could surprise one a little bit...

Comment

i hate it when people wit camaros and mustangs and cars like that go by ur house and they stop b/c the see and import truck or car and the just start burning out b/c they think they are better b/c that have an american car.
                    Dont flatter yourself.
                    To-Do List for Today
                    Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Nycxeracer
                      The riciest american car on Long Island lives near me, I can not wait to take a pic tommorow. His wing is bigger than my old one!
                      hehe, i rememer when u were debating on keepin that wing on Nycxeracer

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                      11.68 @ 127mph
                      417whp/375wtq
                      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
                        hehe, i rememer when u were debating on keepin that wing on Nycxeracer
                        To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

tru deevergote franklinville is no place to find good pavement and it is a very boring town

Comment

Working...
                          X