Tools aren't cheap!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tools aren't cheap!

so laid back night at the house a fellow member is over hoping to put on his exhaust he got.well get the old off and starts to put on the new and realizes that some things need to be taken off for it to go on.

if u have worked with me on a car or have seen me working on a car i have had most of the tools to get the job done. if i dont have it and i know i can use more then once i will buy it. well to find out tonight a socket set is missing MIA as in i think its stolen. pretty much a whole 3/8 bluepoint socket set gone but i still have the ratchet extension and a 14mm deep-well. i have retraced my steps and come up with the only thing i can think of is they were stolen.

im soooo heated right now .... everything has been goin great till i find this shit out tonight....
    Members Ride sold...
    I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

so ... you think he stole them?

Comment

I still owe the Cornwell man like $190...and i didnt get to pay him this week..oh well

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by 92turboaccord View Post
        so ... you think he stole them?
        nah the guy pretty much living here with me and he isnt like that. but here lately we have had some shady looking people around... so yeah. im beating myself up because i havent been locking my car like i need to but thats all gonna change after we get my wifes car back. im gonna get my alarm installed.

this is such a blow to me i hope they just randomly pop up because its like sickening that i my pride and joy of tools got stolen. looks like i have to call my snap on guy in the morning to talk over more payments now

thanks mods for edit the title sorry i was pissed.
        Members Ride sold...
        I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

Working...
        X