Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow .. Is it Difficult Finding 6th Gen Accords..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow .. Is it Difficult Finding 6th Gen Accords..

with 5 speed trannies?? or what?

I think I only found like 1 or two on ebay? Those I did find .. were coupe's ..
    Not to say I'm seriously looking,
    but..I'd like to look into a 6th Gen .. 4 door .. 5 speed ..what trim is best? Which 6th gen Accord model?

I know I'd get the 6 cyl if I was gonna get one .. but any input from the CB7 crew?
    What to look for in purchasing a 6th Gen ..??

Thanks
    A Hui Hou !!!
    Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

EX, and they are rare cars.
    Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

I dunno Mayberry.. findin some LX's that have the 5 speed as well ...

A Hui Hou !!!
      Tomi

Comment

yea ive seen a few lx's that are 5 speed, alot of the ex 5 speeds are that metalic purlplish black color.
        Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

yeah .. and colors are kina sparce as well .. lol

Think I want one tho ...

A Hui Hou !!!
          Tomi

Comment

yeah, i dont think alotta ppl bought that generation in stick for some reason

, they were mostly ghetto show-off (al show & no go) cars from that era

just stick with the cb7...IMO a better car, and get props from ppl who actually give a shit about 90-93 era japanese cars!

Comment

It's quite difficult in later model cars. When my mom wanted to buy her '04 7th gen, she asked for the 5-speed LX. The dealership said they were quite rare, every car they had was automatic. They had to order it from the factory.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
              where you been, is something wrong?
              i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair
                It's quite difficult in later model cars. When my mom wanted to buy her '04 7th gen, she asked for the 5-speed LX. The dealership said they were quite rare, every car they had was automatic. They had to order it from the factory.
                Hmmm .. kina makes me want one even morrre noww.

BTW .. went to your site just now .. awesome reading .. of course I wont be finished for .. oh
                a few months or so .. lol .. *very* well done indeed .. and ahh.. you think you could help me umm
                install my .. cough .. gag.. ah, my 4-2-1 ex header and relocate 02 sensor ..? ahem ..

Dan's Muffler in Stuart did my bending and installed the Ractive dual tip that I have on now ..
                We gotta get together sometime .. once again, nice write up on that intake swap ..unreal!

A Hui Hou !!!
                Tomi

Comment

It would be my first time doing a header, but I could always drink soda and stand around and watch, if that helps!

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                  where you been, is something wrong?
                  i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

LOL !!!

Thats *my* job .. I thought.. hahaha

A Hui Hou !!!
                    Tomi

Comment

I believe the 6 cyl didn't come with a manual transmission (the 7th gen is the first V6 Accord to offer that, actually). And yes, since we Americans are so damn lazy, the demand for manual Accords decreased as Honda became more mainstream. Back when the CB7 came out, people still bought Hondas because of their incredible gas mileage. People who are concerned with getting the best gas mileage out of their cars bought cars with manual transmissions. Once Honda broke into the mainstream officially (like where the Big 3 started comparing their stuff to Hondas) they started marketing less on effeciency and more on styling, comfort, luxury, etc... The more luxurious a car is, the harder it is to find a manual version!

Also, I absolutely LOVE the 6th gen with the NSX style tails... I believe it was the later models. Not positive. I just know those are some of the sexiest Accords out there. Top 3 are 4th, 3rd (hatchback only), and 6th. The 6th gen coupe is my favorite coupe.

Comment

the one accord with the nsx tail lights are ok IMO, it looks like it got a fat ass, i like fat asses
                        To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                          Also, I absolutely LOVE the 6th gen with the NSX style tails... I believe it was the later models. Not positive.
                          All 6th gen coupes had those, and god i wish i had one...
                          Under Construction

Coupes weren't mean to be sleepers

H22power.com

Comment

Is that what it was? Just the coupes? I guess that's why I could never figure out what year it was! I thought the earlier models had the flat top lights, and the later models had the pointy ones... If it's just the coupes, I can see that.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                              Is that what it was? Just the coupes? I guess that's why I could never figure out what year it was! I thought the earlier models had the flat top lights, and the later models had the pointy ones... If it's just the coupes, I can see that.
                              Yep just the coupes .. and I found that out by *accident* .. lol .. ya know .. the more i look into this ..
                              the more I want one ..but, it'll be a 4 door .. honestly .. those tails on the coupe are not my cup of tea..
                              They look like they came with a body kit stock! Now then .. the search continues for a 5 speed ..
                              But I really wanna find an EX .. or ..the higher end model .. with a 5 spee tranny..
                              One's out there .. I'm sure of it . been findin the LX with the manual ...

A Hui Hou !!!
                              Tomi

Comment

Working...
                              X