sick of alot of stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sick of alot of stuff

hey guys figured i could rant a little to make myself feel better.
    im just getting really sick of people laughing at me or telling me shit about my car. my friend today goes why do you wanna do anything to it cause what i the motor dies right after you do it.. It just really pisses me off cause my accord means so much more to me than just some car your parents hand to you. my accord is my piece of work and after all the time ive put into it it just sucks hearing people talk shit. people laugh at me for my car when there driving dumb keeps and beat corollas. like get off of me. i wouldnt even consider my car rice besides the magnaflow if that even qualifies. people are so ignorant and i just had to get that out.
    peace

I just agree with them and tell them its a pos and thats how i like it

I dont give a fuck what other people think. All that matters to me is if it looks good and other cb owners think the same ( I dont want to drive somthing NO one likes lol) of course someone is going to hate on my car, it dosent matter what i do because they are biased.

Comment

You have no idea about the amount of shit I take for the cars I buy....The last 6 cars I bought needed work to be done...Everyone stresses that fact but fail to see that none need major work, I get them dirt cheap and I usually fix the shit myself....I just bought a rust free EG hatch for 900 bucks...which if your from the north you know how rare that is....and I keep getting shit about the fact it needs a starter and the rear brakes are shot

Just learn to ignore them and do your shit.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

yeah i dont let what others say about my car get to me anymore. used to. its a waste of my time and their energy to have to listen to it. so i tune it out more or less.

my car is old as fuck, makes squeeks and rattles, and has no exhaust. and ya know what, i love it.

you drive an accord. you chose to do so for a reason. dont listen to naysayers, they ultimately dont know what theyre missing.

life is good.

Comment

i love eg's hatches are my favorite thanks guys

Comment

if you do end up responding, just chuckle and say- my car, my way. you can do what you want and like what you do.

life is good.

Comment

you know where they live right? Id vandalize thier car during the night. in the morning, ask, "heard your piece of shit got vandalized. Who did you piss off?"

shit talkers eat shit.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post

Comment

Working...
                  X