Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the seatbelt rules in your car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bullhorn7 View Post
    I dont care either way. the passenger is made to wear a seatbelt cause there automatic. I couldnt care either way.
    same here, my car ACTUALY LOVES ME enough to strap me as soon as i sit in the car everytime.....i love you cb7

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

I wear it....If you are under 16 wear it.....if you are above 16 I dont care...you get the ticket not me.

In ontario if your 16 or older the seat belt ticket goes to that person....if you are under 16 it goes to the driver

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
        Oh you know what else i hate. People who try to sit in the middle seat

NO MIDDLE SEAT!!!

My freind, his sister and his girlfreind get in the car. My freind gets in the back and his girlfreind thinks shes going to be close to him and sit in the middle. I turn around and go " You are DEFINETLY not sitting in that seat " shes all " Why not "

Theres no fucking sholder belt thats why not, plus your head in my rear view mirror
        I know right??? I usually yell at there ass cause i cant see behind me :P
        -Will

Comment

My friend got in the other day and didn't click it. I said put your seatbelt on bro. He goes nah man I never wear it. I said I don't care, please put it on. He said it's my choice man, It's cool. I said, look, If you want to fly out the windshield of your own car, fine. But if this truck rolls, I don't want 150 pounds of flesh and bone flying around in the cab beating me the fuck up when I had my belt on. Now put the fucker on.

"This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
          "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
          Disregard females, acquire currency
          BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by Bullhorn7 View Post
            I know right??? I usually yell at there ass cause i cant see behind me :P
            I wish CB seatbelts wernt so fucking lame. The middle seatbelt is attached to the buckle for the outter seats. WHY HONDA????? I want to take that seatbelt out so bad but i dont want to damage my black seatbelts.

Comment

automatic seatbelts, pssh...in 3 of the 4 cars.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i dont wear it, i don't care who does or who doesn't in my car...

then again, if your under 18 you need to wear it in my state, above that you don't have to... i'm 21 i dont hang out with anyone that young so i have nothing to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord View Post
                  i dont wear it, i don't care who does or who doesn't in my car...

then again, if your under 18 you need to wear it in my state, above that you don't have to... i'm 21 i dont hang out with anyone that young so i have nothing to worry about.
                  Im curious to hear your reasoning why you dont wear a seat belt....I agree at times they can be cumbersome but Id rather deal with a slight discomfort than have my face go through the windshield.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Everyone in my car wears a seatbelt. All my close friends already do except one, but all my friends rag on this one friend who does not. Personally I don't think it's too much to ask someone to put their seat-belts on. Honestly if I were in a wreck and one of my friends did go flying through the windshield, I wouldn't be sitting there saying it's his own damn fault he was over 18. I don't think a lot of you would be either in that situation.

My 6th gen accord thread
                    99 Miata

Comment

i usually dont drive until they out on their seat belts. if they refuse i drive like a jackass. after they decide i drive to crazy and put on their seat belt i usually laugh and start to drive normal.

no
                      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                      $30 HID kits here Thread
                      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
                      X