where can i find a brake switch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where can i find a brake switch?

hey guys, tails keep goin out. problem is brake switch.
    where can i find a brake switch for cheap. (prefferebly online).i need one ASAP (i promised to fix it, these cute chicks wanna buy my ride + they need the car ASAP)

please help

side note: went to honda, they want $63 fot it

my mechanic fixed mine w/a metal washer when i was not very car literate. Im not sure exactly how he did it, but he said now it wont break again like the cheap plastic thing that Honda used.

Comment

Originally posted by aero3685
      my mechanic fixed mine w/a metal washer when i was not very car literate. Im not sure exactly how he did it, but he said now it wont break again like the cheap plastic thing that Honda used.
      elaborate...i would highly appreciate it!
      do you have pics? can you make pics?

Comment

I don't even know where it is! But if the washer thing doesn't work, try hitting a junkyard. If there are no "U Pull It" types around you, I know of 2 near me (South Jersey) that you can go to and dig out your own parts. One of them always has a few CB7s, and another supposedly has quite a few (it just opened in Camden, and I haven't been there yet).

Holla at me if you wanna go check em out sometime. I've been wanting to go, but I haven't had the time or energy to do it! Maybe if I make a plan with someone...

Comment

unfortunately, it was on my old cb7.. which was sold earlier this week. I never looked at how the switch was setup, so im not sure how it was done.

Comment

deev, it sounds great...i love diggin around junk yards...especially "u pull it ones"!

but im on a schedule so im gonna make a run to Newark (over-the-counter- junkyards!)

i will holla, especially since its getting warmer+i have mechanic friends with hondas who love that ish too!

Comment

I'm actually working on organizing some kind of junkyard meet... probably in Philly. Klevis (alb_accord) knows a lot of good places to go. Perhaps we can make it to Jersey as well! We'll make a day of it this spring, hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                I'm actually working on organizing some kind of junkyard meet... probably in Philly. Klevis (alb_accord) knows a lot of good places to go. Perhaps we can make it to Jersey as well! We'll make a day of it this spring, hopefully.
                sounds great im down!

i got the part BTW...20 bucks + i got a driver side strut bar

Comment

Working...
                X