Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fed_Ex or USPS i use and i have never ever had an issue

Comment

I like how UPS tries to deliver a package 3 days in a row, during the same 2 hour span... that nobody is home at your house.
      Bought From : SE_DynamiK, oneoffaccord, and TopCop182

Click It!>>>><<<<Click It!

Comment

Originally posted by LordXaero View Post
        I know a few people who work for UPS. Oh the horror stories I have heard.
        me too. DHL is pretty damn bad as well

no
        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
        $30 HID kits here Thread
        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Usps is cheaper anyways.

Comment

USPS ... always been good for me for whatever i have sent... and I have sent some heavy and big shit... Fenders, trunklids, heads , headlights, ecus... all received in good condition and no complaints.

Originally posted by Devergote
            A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

USPS has been good to me as well...a few times something that should've arrived in 3 days (priority) actually arrived the NEXT day. I was like WTF!! And they've always delivered my goodies from overseas with no damage to it. It's the customs assholes that nail you sometimes.
              VIP Status.

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                I HATE UPS!! around Christmas I couple of items, 1 of which was a set of 9293 1 piece headlights, another was a cd player, total cost of both items, almost 500 dollars. I checked the tracking numbers, said they were delivered, so I flew to my parents house to get em, not wanting to leave things like that on the curb or the porch only to find out they weren't delivered to the correct house, yet a house about a half mile away. My parents live on Cherry street, they were delivered to Grape. Thankfully the lady was nice enough to put the stuff in her house AND give it to me, once she asked a couple questions, of course. Happened to me the Christmas before too, ended up at the same house, the sad thing is, the driver was born and raised in this damn town.

So I say, fuck UPS!!
                THAT is THE MOST hilarious thing I have ever heard. CHERRY and GRAPE are completely different, don't sound alike or anything. Here in WA you can see one street and go down the road a little ways and see the same street again. For example there are many many variations....before I moved here I only saw "176th St." or "182nd Dr." But here you can find "172nd Street Court South" and stupid shit like that....STREET COURT??? Seriously...my parents live off of a Street Court East.
                VIP Status.

Comment

I recommend taking pictures of everything you send at the store so they can't deny the condition of the package when it leaves your hand. Gotta keep them tards in check, yo!

Comment

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
                    I recommend taking pictures of everything you send at the store so they can't deny the condition of the package when it leaves your hand. Gotta keep them tards in check, yo!
                    I do have pictures but its not the point. They arent denying they damaged it, theyre just saying " Oh you didnt pack it right so its your fault.

Comment

woah.. good thing i ship everything through USPS. I'm paranoid when it comes to shipping anything with a value greater than 50 bucks.

Comment

UPS sucks piles of fuck. I never ever ever ever use them.

Comment

if you have pictures to prove the damage was caused by ups, the take them to small claims court. Walk up to them, demand you get reimbursed and your package returned to assess the damage, and if they don't start pushing harder. If they still don't do anything, ask the branch your at for the name of the manager so that you can file a proper claim in court. That usually freaks them out enough to do something OR it gets you what you need to sue them. That simple. UPS will pay out before going to court, they have the cash and if you paid for insurance covering the full amount and not just the 100 dollar minimum, you'll get it.

I think this is getting way too out of hand either never use UPS, DHL, USPS, and start your own mail service, or expect some fuck ups here and there. How many millions of packages arrive without damage? There's tons. My bisimoto engine arrived yesterday upside down with the ^This end up. pointing straight down to the floor even after they put "FRAGILE" all over the box. Every things fine because of the intense packaging they did.

I think it's comical of everyone who's like "fuck UPS, I'll never use them again" You know you will. you'll use it in like a month or something. OR you'll buy crap off E-bay and they will use UPS. It's an extremist stance to take. You could say "I'll be sure to spend the extra 2 bucks and insure it up to 1000 dollars" or "I'll be sure to package everything I mail UPS like I was born in a padded room", but instead people would rather just say fuck you to the entire company.

Shit happens. Live and learn.
                          Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

That sucks. I only use the Post office when I send things. I get tracking and insurance on everything.
                            Its just me

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamW View Post
                              Shit happens. Live and learn.
                              Well this experience was enough for me to learn not to use them. Its not that they damaged my package. No im alright with that i know shit happens. The fact that they wont take responsibility and reimburse me for the damage is what pisses me off. I dont want to deal with a company i know wont help me out incase of an accident.

Comment

Working...
                              X