No announcement yet.

ticket for no windsheild wipers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got a ticket for having low windshield washer fluid once. and another ticket on my bicycle for having a dick in my basket.

Comment

lets just say this...on my dad's 92 lexus es300, the wipers actually hide behind the hood so you never see them.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
        i haven't had wipers for close to a decade probably. i don't think a cop has ever noticed. couldn't say what would happen in other states though.

if you don't wax your windshield regularly, i would leave them on. later.
        wtf you can wax windshields

i dunno if that was a joke or truth

no
        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
        $30 HID kits here Thread
        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

^^^ lol try it....

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
          Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

no thank you lol. i need my wipers here in florida

no
            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
            $30 HID kits here Thread
            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

You can. Just like "Rain-X", it will cause the water to bead off easily. I don't know that I'd do it myself, as I'd be afraid of screwing up and having a foggy windshield... but TypeG would certainly know how to make things shiny and crystal clear!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                You can. Just like "Rain-X", it will cause the water to bead off easily. I don't know that I'd do it myself, as I'd be afraid of screwing up and having a foggy windshield... but TypeG would certainly know how to make things shiny and crystal clear!
                Yes, you can wax your windshield. That's what Rain-X is.

You spray it on one cloth and apply it to the window(s). I start on one side of the car and work my way around. By the time you get back around, the windows are "foggy" at which point, you take a second, dry, cloth and buff it.

It's the whole, "wax on, wax off" thing. Do it once a week, depending on local weather and you wont need wipers.

Not to mention, it's awesome a shit to freak people out when you dont need your wipers.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                X