Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, the time has come... NO MORE SELLING IN SIGNATURES!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read, i just dont comprehend, lol. That and it was fairly early when i found this thread.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
      I read, i just dont comprehend, lol. That and it was fairly early when i found this thread.
      20 minutes lapsed since your last post man....what time is it there now? 430ish? That's not early
      VIP Status.

Comment

What time is it? 4:30? It's not late! Naw, it's early!

Comment

i think you should give it a year before you should begin enforcing the rule. not everyone comes to this site on a daily basis.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
            i think you should give it a year before you should begin enforcing the rule. not everyone comes to this site on a daily basis.
            Then they won't mind if their sig is deleted.

Anyone who is here often enough to sell things via their signature is here often enough to see the new rule.

Comment

What about buying in signatures like " LOOKING FOR... "?

Comment

Also not allowed (asking to buy isn't much different from offering to sell... you're still initiating a transaction outside of the Classified sections.)

This is my reason for not setting it in stone just yet... there are interpretations and loopholes that people would find... best to find them now!

Comment

so give it a year
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

sooo i got the gist of things....I beleive.

Is the Classifieds getting a face lift of sorts or soemthing?

Rip It Up
                    Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Seriously people how hard is it to understand.
                      I'm sure more and more people are just trying to push the boundaries lately.
                      Not sure if they are trying to be entertaining, or just so bored that they need to make a post without reading or thinking.

"NO MORE SELLING IN SIGNATURES!"

As fully explained by the 3rd post in this thread, this means - No selling specific Items in signatures.

"My H22 engine for sale" is NOT OK
                      "Link to My Classifieds Thread" IS OK

"Looking for a H22 for sale" is NOT OK
                      "Link to my my Wanted to buy parts" IS OK

If it was up to me there would be NO selling in signatures at all.
                      If someone wants to buy something - Use the "Search" button to search the classifieds for the item you want. Or would that be too hard? - Kinda like people telling beginners to search . . .

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

You're probably right about not having selling in the sigs at all, Colin... I'm being to lenient, and I'm sure it's going to come back and bite me in the ass.

I DID fix the loophole we had in the Classifieds recently. It was set so someone could view them when they weren't logged in.

Comment

Originally posted by 92vig View Post
                          20 minutes lapsed since your last post man....what time is it there now? 430ish? That's not early
                          Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                          What time is it? 4:30? It's not late! Naw, it's early!
                          My first post in this thread...

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                          So, basically, the "Buy My Stuff" link in my sig is no longer allowed, correct?
                          ...was only moments after i found it. I had to go back a few pages at that. It wasn't even 8am when i found it. Still kinda early for me, sorry. Lol.

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
                          "My H22 engine for sale" is NOT OK
                          "Link to My Classifieds Thread" IS OK

"Looking for a H22 for sale" is NOT OK
                          "Link to my my Wanted to buy parts" IS OK
                          Im not trying to push the boundaries, i just dont wanna piss anyone off, do anything to get banned or lose my signature privilages. In such cases, sometimes, people like myself, need an exact definition or example. Thank you for doing so. Sorry if my need for exact, specific details is an inconvenience.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

That's what this thread is for, to provide a chance to make things clear, before it isn't up for discussion.

Though I don't know how it could be made much clearer than what I said earlier, honestly.

Comment

I dont know, lol.

I guess i just comprehend things differently.

Comment

I'm just going to sell myself in my signature instead....
                                VIP Status.

Comment

Working...
                                X