damnn..got some stuff stolen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damnn..got some stuff stolen

I went to church sunday, then I drove by to see how my car was doing. Monday, I got a call from my brother saying someone broke into my car...What is sad is that it's your own damn people that is doing it

radio neatly taken out
    2awg amp wiring and distribution block
    Ostrich 2 programmer (took it out of the socket)

i still have the datalogger
    New paint job and bumper 8/8/11
    tsx retrofit
    f22b dohc boosted
    custom gauges pods

Motivation is one of the keys to life....tell me "can't" and I wll show you I can

If you know who did it, take some knee caps.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

It had to be someone who you knew. Well dont leave your stuff in the car and try to be a tad bit more careful. Remember people that are out there arent as fortunate as you so they steal. But i tell you what though the shit they do now they get bit in the ass later and it shows.

Comment

yeah I clean everything out...lessened learn....don't put/leave anything in car less it is going to be use around where my car is stored
        tsx retrofit
        f22b dohc boosted
        custom gauges pods

Motivation is one of the keys to life....tell me "can't" and I wll show you I can

Comment

Originally posted by Gtseviper View Post
          yeah I clean everything out...lessened learn....don't put/leave anything in car less it is going to be use around where my car is stored
          Aside from that just dont leave things to chance. People are real bold nowadays .... and retarded. Like shit cant happen back to them like karma or insta karma.

Comment

well...they got some prints off the cars and some blood was left on one of the other cars
            tsx retrofit
            f22b dohc boosted
            custom gauges pods

Comment

Working...
            X