Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont forget to turn your phone off after calling off.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont forget to turn your phone off after calling off.....

Well we're i work there was this Jamaican dude, and a cupple days ago he got fired.... heres the story

he calls into work saying he has a infected tooth and he cant come to work cus he took meds and vicoden. He thinks he turned the phone off but he didnt. so he puts it a side, and hes girlfriend continues to give him head...

all of the sudden you hear her sucking hard, then hes like "sucks this black dick you white bitch"......"you want this in your ass bitch?"........and it goes on for 8 mins.

well the lady that check the mailbox heard it all. she reported it to the manager, and he called him into work.

he lets him hear the message. the dude freaked the fuck out. he tells him you cant come to work, but you could leave a message on the awnsering machine of you having sex? your fired, bye.

alot of people from work had a good laugh out of it. but looking at this situation he could sue or he could find another job. either way hes not coming back, lol
    miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Originally posted by quickangel93 View Post
    Well we're i work there was this Jamaican dude, and a cupple days ago he got fired.... heres the story

he calls into work saying he has a infected tooth and he cant come to work cus he took meds and vicoden. He thinks he turned the phone off but he didnt. so he puts it a side, and hes girlfriend continues to give him head...

all of the sudden you hear her sucking hard, then hes like "sucks this black dick you white bitch"......"you want this in your ass bitch?"........and it goes on for 8 mins.

well the lady that check the mailbox heard it all. she reported it to the manager, and he called him into work.

he lets him hear the message. the dude freaked the fuck out. he tells him you cant come to work, but you could leave a message on the awnsering machine of you having sex? your fired, bye.

alot of people from work had a good laugh out of it. but looking at this situation he could sue or he could find another job. either way hes not coming back, lol

Comment

Maybe he's on meds, vicoden and had a BJ ? Doesn't make him a liar, lol.
      Last edited by ibr_adam09; 04-15-2010, 01:36 PM.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
      -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

No comment.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Sounds like a classy guy.
          Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
          Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
          Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
          Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
          Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
          Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

hahahaha thats one of the funniest stories in awhile
            you cant make that up lol
            -Tyler

Comment

Must've planned on being at it all day. Ida just called in late like 20 minutes, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

thats not right.
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

What?

Your girl wakes up and you want Bed-Head, but it's almost time to go to work. Call and tell em your alarm didnt go off or some shit and that you'll be a little late.

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93 View Post
                    but looking at this situation he could sue
                    How could he sue? Your work has evidence of him calling in sick, but getting a BJ and sodomizing a sweet innocent white girl.

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                      work has evidence of him calling in sick, but getting a BJ and sodomizing a sweet innocent white girl.
                      Epic!

Comment

getting a BJ and sodomizing a sweet innocent white girl.
                        Wish i could do that... Well, i guess 1 out of 2 isnt bad.

Comment

How could he sue? Your work has evidence of him calling in sick, but getting a BJ and sodomizing a sweet innocent white girl.
                          She might not be sweet and innocent... he did say she was a bitch...

I don't think he could sue. 1) he called out, and then left evidence that strongly suggested that he was lying. 2) the message, while unintentional, was HIGHLY obscene... and could result in sexual harassment charges, lewdness, and possibly even racism or sexism (if his comments about race, or the degrading way he addressed the woman offended any that listened to the message, that could be taken seriously.)

Grated, being on medication for mouth pain could easily allow him to have sex (it's not like he was heard giving oral... ) so that COULD be a defense for #1... but #2... he's lucky if the job loss is all he gets.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                            She might not be sweet and innocent... he did say she was a bitch...

I don't think he could sue. 1) he called out, and then left evidence that strongly suggested that he was lying. 2) the message, while unintentional, was HIGHLY obscene... and could result in sexual harassment charges, lewdness, and possibly even racism or sexism (if his comments about race, or the degrading way he addressed the woman offended any that listened to the message, that could be taken seriously.)

Grated, being on medication for mouth pain could easily allow him to have sex (it's not like he was heard giving oral... ) so that COULD be a defense for #1... but #2... he's lucky if the job loss is all he gets.
                            U do got a point mike.

Hea at work right now seeing if he could get his job back
                            miss my turbo cb7
                            moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

If I was the boss, I'd say he could have his job back if I could get a little of what he got... and if he tries to give me Vicodin, I'd kick his ass.

Comment

Working...
                              X