No announcement yet.

apple is saturating the market with garbage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they have good touchscreens. hella better than what i have on my phone.
    and i use an apple monitor, but it was free from my dads friend and hes a macdouche.

as far as the rest of their stuff, meh. i hate macs, but i have an ipod. it was also free though. lol
    峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by loud92CB7 View Post
      damn haterade????

i love my apple products and love the fact that they are way more stable then anytihng windows based or microsoft produced....
      Don't get me wrong, I own an 80G Ipod and love the thing, but only after I deleted all the Apple operating system and put RockBox on it. They have good ideas but butcher the hell out of them in finishing the product.

As for the stability thing, I've had a fare share of apple computers do that dumb little umbrella circle thing forever and never respond. A computer is a computer. PCs, just happen to let you do more especially if you use a professional edition of windows.
      Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
        they have good touchscreens. hella better than what i have on my phone.
        and i use an apple monitor, but it was free from my dads friend and hes a macdouche.

as far as the rest of their stuff, meh. i hate macs, but i have an ipod. it was also free though. lol
        The touch screen on all the new phones feels like an iphone if not better. They were ahead on that I'll admit but anymore its just the sameol'. They need to come out with something origional again. Btw I had a 120gb classic that died within a year. Stoopid ipoods I'm going back to a 1gb classic, those things are bullet-proof.

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamW View Post
          Don't get me wrong, I own an 80G Ipod and love the thing, but only after I deleted all the Apple operating system and put RockBox on it. They have good ideas but butcher the hell out of them in finishing the product.

As for the stability thing, I've had a fare share of apple computers do that dumb little umbrella circle thing forever and never respond. A computer is a computer. PCs, just happen to let you do more especially if you use a professional edition of windows.
          RockBox looks badass, thanks for introducing us

Comment

iNothing.

I dont own a single apple product. Id like an iPhone, but, meh...I just need it for the music. Sure apps are cool and all, but fuck. Make calls, send texts, surf the web, and store my 10+GBs of music, thankyouverymuch.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
              They make money. Tons of it. The End.
              /thread.
              Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

I detest apple, and will never own anything apple ever again.

I agree, the iPad is crap.

Netbooks are better and cost less, and there are lots of tablets on the horizon that will crush it in functionality.
                2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

I think Apple is ok. All electronics are bound to have some sort of positive and negative feedback. Ive had a 30G iPod for 3 yrs (was a gift), and its been thru hell, and its still working properly to this day.

My wife got the iPhone when it first it came out 2 yrs ago, and she has never had a problem other than with the Jailbreaker(using on T-Mobile). I also got her a the new smaller iPod with video, and its also great. Overall, I havent had any disappointments to date, and will continue to use their products.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Working...
                  X