Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

apple is saturating the market with garbage

http://techland.com/2010/04/08/small...ing-next-year/

We had the ipod. Then the iphone, which was an ipod that made phone calls. Then we had the itouch, which was an iphone that couldnt make phone calls. Then we had the ipad which was an oversized iphone that couldnt make calls or connect to 3g. Then we'll have the ipad that CAN connect to 3g... AND then we'll have the smaller ipad. So now, is the smaller ipad, a small ipad or a big itouch/phone???

Then should just work on making the iphone 4g, or just give us the 4.0os already. millions of people already have iphones, perfect those before turning out more crap.

Im happy with my iphone. iPad is garbage if you ask me.

Comment

They kind of boxed themselves in if you ask me.

Now everything has to start with an i which blows and it is all duplicates of themselves in different sizes.

I sold my itouch because its useless, i need room for music not room for apps.

Im about to pickup the 160G classic.

7k songs without breaking a sweat.

Hell yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
        They kind of boxed themselves in if you ask me.

Now everything has to start with an i which blows and it is all duplicates of themselves in different sizes.

I sold my itouch because its useless, i need room for music not room for apps.

Im about to pickup the 160G classic.

7k songs without breaking a sweat.

Hell yes.
        I never got an iTouch for that reason. I have a 160gb iPod.
        Gary A.K.A. Carter
        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

I got a napkin. How do you like them apples?

Comment

what color did you get your napkin? i got mine is puke green!

no
            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
            $30 HID kits here Thread
            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

they shoulda made the PSP a phone. they just needed to add a chipboard, microphone and turn the thing sideways and you have a big phone!
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

my psp has a microphone :P
                Last edited by Law Grandeur; 04-14-2010, 11:58 PM.

no
                Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                $30 HID kits here Thread
                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Once again I stand by my position that Steve Jobs is nothing but an overly constipated DOUCHE that takes whatever he craps out polishes it white and sells to *mostly* cult like followers who worship the very paper he wipes his ass with.

To give credit to where credit is due. The Ipod was a good concept, however making it strictly itunes compatible is the type of bull shit that kills it. Get rid of I tunes and apple related software, and it's great. Same goes for the Iphone, good concept but there's too many bull shit Apple tricks to make it suck.

Apple =
                  Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

not too big of a fan of apple anyways. not much of a loss to me
                    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                      they shoulda made the PSP a phone. they just needed to add a chipboard, microphone and turn the thing sideways and you have a big phone!
                      I think thats a bad ass idea.

but more like this

I'd totally rock that.

Dunno about that.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamW View Post
                        Once again I stand by my position that Steve Jobs is nothing but an overly constipated DOUCHE that takes whatever he craps out polishes it white and sells to *mostly* cult like followers who worship the very paper he wipes his ass with.

To give credit to where credit is due. The Ipod was a good concept, however making it strictly itunes compatible is the type of bull shit that kills it. Get rid of I tunes and apple related software, and it's great. Same goes for the Iphone, good concept but there's too many bull shit Apple tricks to make it suck.

Apple =
                        damn haterade????

i love my apple products and love the fact that they are way more stable then anytihng windows based or microsoft produced....
                        Members Ride sold...
                        I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

its because it is unix based operating system.
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I've been through 3 ipods in 2 years. Fuck apple. I barely even use the fuckers, I just plugged them into my truck. Brought them in every night so no extreme heat or cold. Never got wet. 2 of them the batts went dead and one the screen stopped working.

I hate apple.
                            "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                            "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                            Disregard females, acquire currency
                            BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

They make money. Tons of it. The End.

Comment

Working...
                              X