Genesis or complete build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Genesis or complete build

I got the funds to buy a new car. I love the Genesis but i also love my CB. What should i do...buy a new car or build my CB? Feedback is appreciated!

My Low Mileage CB7

Hey I used to work at Hyundai. I'll let you on a secret. They are quality built vehicles. There warranty is that good because they are all that. IMO, keep the cb and build it on the side, BUY the Genesis! I'm thinking about trading in the 08' SI for the Genesis as well.
    91-accord

watch quick clip: 10-80 mph

Comment

Buy a Genesis.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
        Buy a Genesis.
        Coupe , v6.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
        -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

I must be the only one who hates the Genesis

I'll keep my negativity to myself since that appears to be the case, but if it were my money, I'd say get a proper rwd car, or just build the accord

Either option would be fun
          "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
          "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
          Disregard females, acquire currency
          BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

dude...let's see...an old underpowered car that you have to spend thousands on the ENGINE ALONE to get 200hp or a modern, BRAND NEW, well built, SAFER, faster car??? (if you're getting the genesis coupe )

buddy of mine test drove both and owns the v6...so take it from him (old school car guy actually) do NOT get the turbo...the v6 has nearly 100 more horse power n/a than the turbo model

2.0L Turbo Theta I4 – 210 hp or
            3.8L Lambda V6 – 306 hp
            ____

Comment

Genesis
              Ill tell u why

ive always been a honda lover, i will always love hondas. Sadly hondas are entry vehicles they are the brand u think of when ur tryin to buy a realiable cheap car.
              If ur like me and like female attention, or any kind of attention then u'll get the genesis its flashy and fast and new
              as my friend said to me once.

''at the end of the day, who do u think is gonna pull more girls when they pull up to a club, some kid in a jdm honda civic or some dude in a 350z or a M3?''

he is right, ur honda might b as jdm as it gets u might even turn it into a 10 second car... but the truth is, it will always b a honda.

if u have a chance to upgrade, do it.
              1992 Honda Accord Lx
              [/I][/I][/I]

Comment

If you get the turbo model, it uses the 4B11-T engine that is in the new Mitsubishi Ralliart. It is the de-tuned version of the EVO 4B11. I have the 4B11 in my Lancer, non-turbo....good gas mileage, but lacks a shit ton in performance. But I also have the PZEV version so that doesn't help me at all.

So yea, once again, Hyundai uses the Mitsubishi engine...
                VIP Status.

Comment

hmm i didnt know that

no
                  Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                  $30 HID kits here Thread
                  "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                  "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by P3dr0 View Post
                    Genesis
                    Ill tell u why

ive always been a honda lover, i will always love hondas. Sadly hondas are entry vehicles they are the brand u think of when ur tryin to buy a realiable cheap car.
                    If ur like me and like female attention, or any kind of attention then u'll get the genesis its flashy and fast and new
                    as my friend said to me once.

''at the end of the day, who do u think is gonna pull more girls when they pull up to a club, some kid in a jdm honda civic or some dude in a 350z or a M3?''

he is right, ur honda might b as jdm as it gets u might even turn it into a 10 second car... but the truth is, it will always b a honda.

if u have a chance to upgrade, do it.
                    Uhhh...

Yeah, because most people consider Hyundais to be the lap of luxury...

Also, if you rely on your car to get you chicks, you are shallow and have a small penis.

Originally posted by 92vig View Post
                    If you get the turbo model, it uses the 4B11-T engine that is in the new Mitsubishi Ralliart. It is the de-tuned version of the EVO 4B11. I have the 4B11 in my Lancer, non-turbo....good gas mileage, but lacks a shit ton in performance. But I also have the PZEV version so that doesn't help me at all.

So yea, once again, Hyundai uses the Mitsubishi engine...
                    The version of the world engine that Hyundai uses is substantially different. The bottom end is not as beefy, and the head is completely different, and nowhere near as good.
                    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Genesis all day everyday son....but I want a sedan with all trims and shit...baller status.
                      1993 Accord LX - Sold
                      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

The accord squeaks its old and doesnt have the new car appeal or gasmileage. Its booboo. But I like it cause its sleeper paid for and decent for school. if you cant pull a bitch with out baller status you aint got no juice son... lol. Keep the damn accord just use that money to be a baller get your self a 10 suits and 4 pair of jordans and 7 designer hats you know gucci louis vutton ect... theyll see your car and it wont matter. If girls is what you want... I should charge for my 101 lessons.- GET LIKE ME

Comment

i vote for both
                          MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx View Post
                            I must be the only one who hates the Genesis

I'll keep my negativity to myself since that appears to be the case, but if it were my money, I'd say get a proper rwd car, or just build the accord

Either option would be fun
                            i hate the genesis. get an acura nsx.
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Acura NSX or Mazdaspeed 3 would be other options

Comment

Working...
                              X